Looking for the latest Genshin Impact codes for 2023 to get yourself some free Primogems? The development team has released new codes frequently throughout the game's multi-year life cycle, with new content presentations and patches typically dropping limited-time codes as well.
Every free Primogem gets you closer to that one five-star Wish, and Genshin Impact codes can help you get there. In this Genshin codes list, we round up the latest free stuff, as well as explain how to redeem them to your account. We also have info on how to get more free Primogems through the latest contests, giveaways, and in-game events.
For more on Genshin Impact, check out our extensive look at the Genshin Impact 3.0 hub if you haven't already. It even includes words on the many characters set to be introduced over the next six months. And if you're focusing on four-star characters, our updated Barbara, Noelle, and Yanfei builds are worth a look.
New Genshin Impact codes (January 2023)
- FTRUFT7AT5SV – Ten adventurer’s experience, five satisfying salads, five fine enhancement ore, 10k Mora, five fried radish balls (NEW)
- XBRSDNF6BP4R – 60 primogems and five Adventurer’s experience
- DAQS9FPX2U35 - 60 Primogems and five Adventurer's Experience
- GENSHINGIFT - 50 Primogems, 3 Hero's Wit (never expires, only one use).
These Genshin Impact codes were checked and confirmed as expired on January 25, 2023.
How to use Genshin Impact codes
It's pretty straightforward to redeem codes for Genshin. Simply follow these steps:
- Head to miHoYo's official redemption site
- Log in
- Make sure the right region is selected
- Copy and paste a Genshin Impact code from our list into the box
- Tap redeem
- Collect your rewards at your in-game mailbox
It's worth noting that you can redeem codes until they expire, but they'll give you the rewards once. If you've already redeemed them once, a message will show up in your mailbox saying so.
Genshin Impact 3.4 livesteam COUNTDOWN
When is the 3.4 Genshin livestream? - 3.4 special program countdown
The Genshin 3.4 livestream kicks off at 12pm GMT January 6, 2023. That's using UTC-5 time if you want to convert it manually, but the countdown above should adjust automatically using your system clock.
The show will then repeat an hour after (so 1pm GMT) for anyone who missed it. It's likely also in case the same issues that have plagued recent streams happen again. Check it out on the official Genshin Impact YouTube channel.
How do I get more Primogems?
Primogems are an important resource for many players of Genshin Impact, since gathering enough of these allows you to get five-star characters and weapons from banners. You can get more free Primogems through various ways, which include:
- Do daily commissions: These four daily mini-quests earn you Primogems, and if you complete all four you get a bonus from the Adventurer's Guild
- Open chests: Exploring the world and finding chests to open is a great way to get primogems
- Events: Certain events can earn you Primogems, as with the recent Moonlight Merriment, which saw players finding chests and getting primogems for each one
- Achievements: You get a few primogems for each in-game achievement you complete
- Spiral Abyss: This dungeon rewards primogems for the first time you complete each of its floors everytime it refreshes on the 1st and the 16th of every month
- Codes: miHoYo run a stream for each new version of the game, and give out three primogem codes each time
- Test Run: In the events section of the menu there is usually a test run letting you try the newest character, and earn some primogems for doing it
- HoyoLab App: There's a unique daily check-in on the HoyoLab app that can get you a couple of free Primogems over time.
Simply put, there are a bunch of ways to get free Primogems in Genshin Impact. You don't get many with each method, but they will start to accumulate if you keep at it long enough. Free is free.
For more Genshin Impact goodness, be sure to check out the Genshin Impact tier list. For specifics, check out our Genshin Impact 3.0 hub (which replaces the 2.9 leaks page), the preliminary Nahida build, and the Genshin Impact 3.1 hub if you're already looking toward the future.