Riot Games are set to release Patch 3.08 for VALORANT Episode 3 Act 2, and fans are eager to see all the new changes. The last update brought in several changes, along with bugs, and fans were expecting to see some much-needed changes.
VALORANT Patch 3.08 is aimed to fix all the current problems in the game. At the same time, the developers mentioned that none of the Agents will be affected by this update.
The developers are determined to improve specific aspects of the game, which is why this patch will focus on a lot of game changes, and bug fixes. So, if you want to know more about VALORANT 3.08 Patch update then we have you covered.
Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming 3.08 update in VALORANT Episode 3 Act 2.
Don't Miss: "This Isn't The End Of Steel": Nadeshot On 100 Thieves Replacing Steel From The VALORANT Roster
VALORANT: 3.08 Patch Notes
Riot Games recently announced that a new Agent is coming to the game soon. All the leaks about Deadeye, Agent 17, indicate that this new Agent will be a Sentinel. Thus, Duelists and Initiators will have a new threat to deal with before entering any Spike Site.
Here's what the developers had to say about the new patch update:
No Agents were harmed in the making of Patch 3.08. Instead, you can thank your local dev for those less flashy but important changes coming to VALORANT today. Report feedback, hidden Account Levels, and more are listed below.
Look at those bug fixes!
Persistent Report Feedback
- Your reports matter, and we want you to know that! You will now be notified if we took action on one of your reports, whether you are offline or not.
- If your client is up and running, you’ll receive a notification. If you’re offline at the time of action, fret not! You’ll receive your notification upon your return.
- Thanks for making VALORANT a safer place through your reports. Keep them coming!
Level Border Customization
- You will be able to equip any Account Level Border that has been unlocked
- A tab has been added to Player card selection.
Hide Account Level
- It’s now possible to hide your Account Level when in a match with others who are not your friends
- To enable, uncheck the box located in the Level Border tab.
Equippable Skin Levels
- You should be able to equip any skin level except on variants, which will always default to the max skin level.
- Reduced instances where UI is invalidated
- Basically, lowered the amount of times the UI needed to update itself, thus saving performance costs.
- Optimized Viper’s Poison Cloud 1P HUD
- Optimized Viper’s Pit 1P HUD
- Optimized weapon and ability clipping plane calculations
- You got us, this actually went out with Patch 3.07.
- Coaches now have the ability to swap to players with keybinds
- Keybinds are 1-5 from left to right across the top HUD.
- Coaches will now see a visual Picture-in-Picture (PIP) on the top player HUD to indicate who they are spectating
- Coaches now inherit the setting to see player keybindings on the minimap, similar to Observers
Read More: VALORANT: Riot Devs Reveal Upcoming Changes And Hint At A New Sentinel Agent
- The valves on Viper's gloves now appear on the correct side of her hands in Left Hand Mode
- Weapon skins should now appear correctly in-game
- You may have occasionally seen some funkiness with Skins over the past few weeks. This was occurring, rarely, when playing on a slower connection due to an extended loading period.
- Attackers at A Lobby in Split could previously hear gunshots from the A Ramps during the buy phase—this was unintended and is now fixed
- Viper’s Ultimate will no longer spawn incorrectly when placed on top of the shipping crates on B site located on Icebox
- You may have noticed if you shot certain walls repeatedly a blinding orb would appear—this was caused by bloom stacking infinitely and should now be fixed
- Observers can now correctly see player outlines through barriers
- Fixed hitch that could occur when Barrier Orb breaks
- Fixed hitches for certain input prompts
- Fixed a bug where using Ping (Z) while defusing caused you to stop defusing
- The giant bug under your bed.
Also More: VALORANT: The Best Sentinel Agents To Play On Bind Map
For more articles like this, take a look at our Valorant and Gaming News page.