Valheim is a viking-themed survival game that throws you into a hostile world teaming with enemies. You don't have to go it alone however, as you can jump into co-op with your friends. In this Valheim Co-Op guide we'll be taking a look at how to play co-op with friends. Let's squad up!
How to Play Co-Op With Friends
- Playing Co-op with friends in Valheim is really easy. Just follow these steps.
- Firstly you'll want to make your character and your friend will need to do the same. Now one of you will have to make a world.
- Name it something memorable or make a note of it. Make sure to also tick the community server, this is what will allow you to play with friends.
- Feel free to also add a password if you want to stop randomers from joining.
- You'll probably want to do so as they can easily come in and grief, destroying all your hard work and time.
- Once the server is made, have the creator join it.
- When the crow drops you, your friend should be able to join by searching your server name in the filters of the server list.
- They'll have to enter the password if you made one.
How Many Friends Can You Play With in the Same World?
The max player size per server in Valheim is 10 players. This is pretty large considering how busy crafting games can get at times, just make sure to only invite people you trust not to break your stuff.