Valheim allows players to meet up and explore a viking-themed survival game, in a world filled with monsters, animals and magic. It's been a pretty smooth experience so far, but some players have run into a bug where Dedicated Servers aren't showing up. Here's a fix.
How To Fix Dedicated Server Not Showing
- Make sure the “Community Server” option is toggled on.
- Check there are no typos when searching the server name.
- Find out if the server host is online and playing on their dedicated server.
- Restart the game and try again.
- Ask the server host to reboot Valheim and try again.
Valheim it still in its first stages so no doubt we will be experiencing some issues. Multiplayer can be the main source of issues for many games that have been out years, so this is expected. Fingers crossed as time goes on the servers will become a little more stable.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Valheim page.