Unlike the recent Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, with its eerily silent characters, each fighter is voiced in MultiVersus. In most cases, the voice actor is tied to the character in some form, for example, having voiced them in an animated spinoff. Obviously, Mel Blanc won't be returning to voice Bugs Bunny again, but Matthew Lillard will bring Shaggy to life once more.
Warner Bros. promised multiple seasons and new content, so it's likely we'll see plenty more characters in future - especially if the old leaks are anything to go by.
All Confirmed MultiVersus Voice Actors So Far
These are the voice actors you'll hear at launch:
- Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: Arkham series) as Batman
- George Newbern (Justice League vs. the Fatal Five, Injustice 2) as Superman
- Abby Trott (Carmen Sandiego) as Wonder Woman
- Tara Strong (Batman Ninja, Batman: Arkham series) as Harley Quinn
- Matthew Lillard (Scooby-Doo) as Shaggy
- Eric Bauza (Looney Tunes Cartoons) as Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry
- Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones) as Arya Stark
- John DiMaggio (Adventure Time) as Jake the Dog
- Jeremy Shada (Adventure Time) as Finn the Human
- Daniel DiVenere (Spirit Riding Free) as Steven Universe
- Estelle (Steven Universe) as Garnet
- Andrew Frankel (Jellystone) as Reindog
We'll keep this list updated as more characters and actors are announced.
Read more: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl tier list