WB Games announced recently that MultiVerses is going into open beta very soon! This brand new platform fighter is lined with a star-studded cast of iconic heroes and characters across the WB Multiverse, each with their own MultiVersus voice actors.
Unlike the recent Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, with its eerily silent characters, each fighter is voiced in MultiVersus. In most cases, the voice actor is tied to the character in some form, for example, having voiced them in an animated spinoff. Obviously, Mel Blanc won't be returning to voice Bugs Bunny again, but Matthew Lillard will bring Shaggy to life once more.
Warner Bros. promised multiple seasons and new content, so it's likely we'll see plenty more characters in future - especially if the old leaks are anything to go by.
MultiVersus Voice Actors and Cast
These are the voice actors you'll hear at launch:
- Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: Arkham series) as Batman
- George Newbern (Justice League vs. the Fatal Five, Injustice 2) as Superman
- Abby Trott (Carmen Sandiego) as Wonder Woman
- Tara Strong (Batman Ninja, Batman: Arkham series) as Harley Quinn
- Matthew Lillard (Scooby-Doo) as Shaggy
- Eric Bauza (Looney Tunes Cartoons) as Bugs Bunny and Tom and Jerry
- Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones) as Arya Stark
- John DiMaggio (Adventure Time) as Jake the Dog
- Jeremy Shada (Adventure Time) as Finn the Human
- Daniel DiVenere (Spirit Riding Free) as Steven Universe
- Estelle (Steven Universe) as Garnet
- Andrew Frankel (Jellystone) as Reindog
- Kate Micucci (Scooby-Doo Guess Who) as Velma Dinkley
- Jim Cummings as Taz the Tasmanian Devil
- Jonathan Lipow as the Iron Giant
- John Eric Bentley as LeBron James
- Daniel Ross as Gizmo
- Hayden Ezzy as Fern
- Eric Bauza as Marvin the Martian
- Niki Yang as Lady Rainicorn
- Imari Williams as Man in Black
- Bob Carter as Black Adam
- Daniell Ross as Stripe
We'll keep this list updated as more characters and actors are announced.
MultiVerses Variant Voice Actors
In addition to the core cast, WB has announced that there will be variants of some of the characters, also with voice actors! Here's the ones that we know of so far:
- Daniel Ross as Uncle Shagworthy (Shaggy Variant)
- Roz Ryan as Cake (Jake Variant)
Surely there will be more variant characters in the game, and so we'll keep this list updated as more voice actors are announced for those.
The open beta is right around the corner, so while you're here you should definitely check out our MultiVerses tier list. If you're looking to get into the beta during the one week Early Access period, check out how to do so through our MultiVerses Twitch Drop guide. Also if this is up your alley, check out details around the Global League of Legends Star Guardian Event.