LoL Patch 11.16 is the next game update in the League of Legends patch schedule and we're getting ready for its release with all the details you need to know about this next update.
If you're new to League of Legends, and looking to get up to speed with the game, welcome!
If you've played the game before but looking to understand the latest changes and leaks, you've come to the right place. Although you might want to read the latest League Of Legends Tier List for a rundown of the best Champions available in Patch 11.15, which is the current game update.
For this page, we're keeping track of the next update and nothing more.
Below you'll find a full preview of what to expect from League of Legends 11.16 Patch. We'll take you through everything you need to know, including the release date, what time the patch goes live and a preview of the 11.16 patch notes, as taken from the game's PBE servers.
Read on for everything you need to know.
LoL 11.16 Patch Release Date
According to our League of Legends 2021 patch schedule, the 11.16 League of Legends patch should be released on Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
Maintenance times haven’t yet been confirmed, but we typically see these game updates to be released at the following times on the main servers:
- 3 am PT(NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (WEU servers)
- 3 am CET (EEU servers)
LoL Patch 11.16 Patch Champion Changes
The 11.15 update has only just been released on the main server and there are, unfortunately, no new patch notes for 11.16 on the Public Beta Environment just yet.
However, we suspect we'll see these released in the coming days, so keep checking back for those champion changes.
New Champion Skins in LoL Patch 11.16
COVEN AHRI splash art:
COVEN ASHE splash art:
COVEN CASSIOPEIA splash art:
COVEN EVELYNN – LEGENDARY SKIN – 1820 RP
COVEN EVELYNN new voiceover:
COVEN EVELYNN splash art:
COVEN LEBLANC – PRESTIGE EDITION
COVEN LEBLANC PRESTIGE EDITION splash art:
Old God WARWICK
OLD GOD WARWICK splash art:
Old God MALPHITE
OLD GOD MALPHITE splash art:
LoL Patch 11.16 Champion Changes (In Detail)
Let's drill down further into the tentative League of Legends patch 11.16 notes, courtesy of the data mining skills of Surrenderat20.
Power Chord (Passive)
- Accelerando: Sona gains Accelerando stacks from using her Basic Abilities well. She gains +0.5 Basic Ability Haste permanently per stack, up to 60 Basic ability haste. When she reaches 60 Basic Ability Haste, instead of gaining further stacks her current Ultimate Ability's cooldown is reduced by 1.5 seconds.
- Power Chord: After using 3 basic abilities, Sona's next Attack deals an additional [20-245 +20% AP] magic damage and may have an additional effect based on the song Sona last activated.
- Hymn of Valor: The Attack deals [28-336 +28% AP] magic damage instead.
Aria of Perseverance: The target deals [25% +0.04% AP] less damage for 3 seconds.
Song of Celerity: The target is Slowed by [40% +0.04% AP] for 2 seconds.
Hymn of Valor (Q)
- Sona deals [40/70/100/130/160 +35% AP] magic damage to the nearest two enemies, prioritizing champions. She then begins a new Melody. Gain a stack of Accelerando for every champion you damage with this.
- Melody: Sona gains an aura for 3 seconds, granting allied champions an additional [10/15/20/25/30 +15% AP] magic damage on their next Attack within 5 seconds.
- Power Chord - Staccato: Power Chord bonus damage ((28-336 +28% AP) total magic damage).
Aria of Perseverance (W)
- Active: Sona restores [3050/70/90/110 +15% AP] Health to herself and a nearby allied champion, prioritizing the most wounded. She then begins a new Melody.
- Melody: Sona gains an aura for 3 seconds, granting allied champions [25/50/75/100/125 +25% AP] Shield for 1.5 seconds.
- Gain a stack of Accelerando whenever you heal another injured ally and every time you protect another ally from at least 25 damage with this shield.
- Power Chord - Diminuendo: Power Chord also reduces physical and magic damage dealt by the target for [25% +0.04% AP] for 3 seconds.
Song of Celerity (E)
- Active: Sona begins a new Melody and grants herself [20% +0.02% AP] Move Speed for 3 seconds, extended to up to 7 seconds if she doesn't take damage.
- Melody: Sona gains an aura for 3 seconds that grants allied champions [10/11/12/13/14% +0.02% AP] Move Speed for 3 seconds.
- Power Chord - Tempo: Power Chord also slows the target's movement speed by [40% +0.04% AP] for 2 seconds.
- Sona strikes an irresistible chord, Stunning enemies for 1.5 seconds and dealing [150/250/350 +50% AP] magic damage.
- Enemies that know how to dance, will dance during the stun
- Moonsilver Blade (Passive) monster damage lowered from 300% to 250%
- Bladework (E) cooldown increased from 11/9.5/8/6.5/5 to 11/10/9/8/7
- Martial Cadence (Passive) current HP damage increased from 8% to 10%
- Cataclysm (R) bonus AD ratio increased from 150% to 180%
- Deadly Flourish (W) damage increased from 50/85/120/155/190 to 60/95/130/165/200
- Curtain Call (R) minimum damage ad ratio increased from 20% to 25%
- Gathering Fire (Passive)
Mantra cooldown reduction increased from 2-5s to 5-7s
[Removed] No longer reduces cooldown on basic attacks
- Inner Flame (Q)
Damage lowered from 90/135/180/225/270 to 70/120/170/220/270
Cooldown increased from 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 to 9/8/7/6/5
Mana cost lowered from 55 to 45
Mantra bonus damage increased from 25/75/125/175 to 40/100/160/220
- Inspire (E)
Shield increased from 80/120/160/200/240 to 80/125/170/215/260
Bonus movespeed changed from 40/45/50/55/60% to 40%
Mantra nearby champion movespeed changed from [same as ally spell was cast on] to [30%]
- Whimsy (W) cooldown increased from 15/14/13/12/11 to 16/15/14/13/12
- Wild Growth (R) cooldown increased from 110/95/80 to 120/100/80
- Sap Magic (Passive) heal increased from 5-13% to 7-15%
- Sapling Toss (E)
- damage lowered from 25/50/75/100/125 to 20/45/70/95/120
- AP ratio lowered from [0.8% per 100 AP] to [0.7% per 100 AP]
- Movespeed increased from 340 to 345
- Snowball Barrage (E) total damage increased from 54% AP to 90% AP
- Ricochet (W) AD ratio increased from 30/40/50/60/70% to 30/45/60/75/90%
- An Acquired Taste (Passive) damage lowered from 12-60 to 8-60
- Tongue Lash (Q) healing lowered from 15/20/25/30/35 to 10/15/20/25/30
- Crimson Pact (Passive)
- HP per point of AP increased from 1.4 to 1.6
- Additional AP lowered from [1 AP per 40 HP] to [1 AP per 30 HP]
- Base AD lowered from 66 to 63
- Mana increased from 420 to 480
- Hexplosive Minefield (E)
- damage per mine changed from 40/75/110/145/180 to 30/70/110/150/190
- slow lowered from 30/35/40/45/50% to 10/20/30/45/50%
These changes are already live on the League of Legends PBE server and players who wish to test Sona's reworked abilities before the official release in update 11.16, can do so by signing up for a League of Legends PBE Account.
LoL Patch 11.16 Item Changes (In Detail)
- Glory passive stack lost on death increased from 4 to 5
- Dread passive AP lowered from 5 to 4
- Intervention active
- Heal increased from 180-360 to 200-400
- cooldown lowered from 120s to 90s
Extra Content In LoL Patch 11.16
The shop has once again returned to the PBE. With this, you can now buy champion skins based on your match history. Players have six skin offers available in the shop.
We will keep updating this page as more information regarding update 11.16 is revealed over the coming weeks.