Last week, we learned that WB Games's new platform fighter, MultiVerses iwas entering into Open Beta! This fighter brings together characters from across the WB multiverses for a crazy mash up. We have the MultiVerses Open Beta Patch Notes, and there's a lot here.
The game is going to be available in open beta for for console and PC. It's early access period starts today, and fully goes into public beta on July 26, 2022.
MultiVerses Open Beta Patch Notes
In these patch notes, there are a bunch of general changes, perk changes, buffs and nerfs so we'll go through all of them here.
MultiVerses General Changes
- Iron Giant has arrived! He is our very first Colossal-sized character!
- Steven Universe: Ancient Sky Arena Map is now available to play!
- 1 - 4 Player Local Play is now available!
- Wall Fatigue
- After spending 5 seconds wall sliding without touching the ground or starting to wall slide 6 times without touching the ground, you start to wall slide progressively faster.
- After spending 10 seconds wall sliding without touching the ground or starting to wall slide 11 times without touching the ground, you suffer Wall Fatigue.
- Wall Fatigue effects:
- Wall sliding no longer resets your Air Specials and Air Evades.
- You no longer get a Double Jump after Wall Jumping.
- For every 0.5 seconds of wall sliding or every time you touch a wall, you lose Dodge Meter.
- Fire debuff damage now decays over time.
- Abilities that use ammo are now divided into two cooldowns: one cooldown to use the ability and one cooldown to refund ammo. Ability cooldown modifiers affect both cooldowns equally.
- A Glossary of MultiVersus terms has been added to the main menu.
- Added two new advanced tutorials covering Knockback Influence(KBI) and Elemental Interactions.
- Invincibility frames are removed when canceling a dodge into an attack unless the dodge successfully dodges an attack.
- Dodge Jump movement increase slowed by 5%
MultiVerses Perk Changes
- Arya - REMOVED - Wounded
- Arya - NEW - Betrayal
- Hitting an ally with Arya's dagger has a longer cooldown, but the ally is given an enraged buff. If Arya dashes to a dagger on an ally, she enrages herself.
- Bugs Bunny - Lingering Love
- Lingering Love projectile now has a cooldown.
- Lingering Love was forcing opponents to permanently alter the way they played against Bugs Bunny and felt too oppressive.
- Harley - Confetti Explosion
- Now earnable through character mastery.
- Superman - NEW - Break The Ice
- Superman deals additional damage to fighters debuffed by Ice. The additional damage scales with stacks of Ice.
- We want players to experiment with tying Frost Breath and Ice stacks into their gameplay!
- Taz - REMOVED - Right Back At You
- Taz - NEW - I Gotta Get In There!
- Taz's allies can jump into his dogpile, giving it more damage, more knockback, longer duration, and armor.
- Many perks have been renamed.
- NEW General Perk - Armor Crush
- Your team's fully charged attacks break armor.
- Break armor at 75% charge if your ally also selects this perk.
- Static Electricity (formerly Electric Projectile)
- Charge time reduced to 4 seconds.
- No longer charges without grounded movement.
- That's Flammable, Doc! (formerly Fire Projectile)
- Ignite duration reduced to 1 second.
- Stacked - Duration reduced to 2 seconds.
- Ice to Beat You! (formerly Ice Projectile)
- Debuff stacks reduced to 1.
- Stacked - Debuff stacks reduced to 2.
- Absorb 'n' Go (formerly Ability Refund On Take Projectile KB)
- Unstacked - Ability cooldown refund reduced to 7%
- Retaliation-Ready (formerly Projectile Gray Health)
- Gray health duration reduced to 3 seconds.
- Stacked - Gray health reduced to 4.
For Characters buffs and nerfs, here is the legend for these patch notes so you know what's changed:
- + = Buff
- - = Nerf
- ~ = Change
Now that's a lot of patch notes! Definitely check out some Twitch Streams to get early access! Be sure to check out our Tier list as well to get a sense of where to start your journey in this game. While you're here, check out some Project Slayers Codes for Roblox, and why not download RAID: Shadow Legends as well? If you use our code, you'll get some awesome freebies!