During a match, you may come across a few Warzone 2 Mystery Items. The masks are part of an Easter Egg where you can earn a game-changing reward capable of swinging the momentum of a Warzone 2 match in your favour.
With Season Three on the horizon, eagle-eyed players are always on the lookout for secrets on the Ashika Island map. There are already plenty of hidden Ashika Island Easter Eggs to uncover and the presence of Mysterious Items has seemingly triggered a hunt for all of the masks and their reward.
Before we take a closer look at the Warzone 2 Mystery Items, check out our guides showcasing the current meta and all there is to know about the heavily-rumoured ranked mode.
Where to find Warzone 2 Mystery Items
In total, there are three Mysterious Items to find on Ashika Island. However, each of the masks has five potential spawn locations so you'll need to do a bit of exploring to find them. Thankfully, we've found all of the potential spawns you need to know. Scroll down for the full list:
- Top floor of the main castle building on a computer desk.
- Second floor next to the desk pointing west.
- Second floor through the northeast door inside a red crate.
- Ground floor on a desk inside the central room.
- Inside the armoury next to a lamp
The green mask appears in and round the building on the map that looks like an H. Here are all of the possible spawns:
- Inside a small building next to the H-shaped building. The mask is on the chair on the other side of the door.
- On the bulldozer next to the H-shaped building.
- On a barrel northwest of the H-shaped building.
- Hanging from the lockers inside the H-shaped building.
- On the wooden crate inside the southeast room of the H-shaped building.
The Kistune mask appears in and around the castle grounds. Scroll down for a closer look at its potential spawns:
- On the edge of the wishing well.
- Against the cherry blossom tree.
- On top of a crate inside the L-shaped building.
How to complete the Warzone 2 Mysterious Items Easter Egg
Once you've managed to obtain all three items, the next step is to place them onto the stand which is inside a small building next to the main building of the castle.
Place all three masks onto the stand and eliminate AI that spawns into the room. Once the room is clear, you'll get your hands on the rewards.
Warzone 2 Mysterious Items Easter Egg rewards
By completing the Mysterious Items Easter Egg, you'll get your hands on stacks of cash, plenty of armour plates, ammunition, and more. Additionally, you'll also obtain a free loadout drop marker which is ideal when you haven't got the funds to purchase one at a buy station.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about the Warzone 2 Mysterious Items and how to complete the Easter Egg. For more, check out our guides containing intel on the next double XP event and the best AR for mid-range combat.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides , Call of Duty: Warzone 2 , and Battle Royale pages.