Are you on the hunt for secrets within the new Warzone 2 map? You've come to the right place! The release of Ashika Island as part of the Season Two update has grabbed the attention of the community and there are bound to be plenty of Warzone 2 Ashika Island Easter Eggs to discover over the course of a match.
Call of Duty's battle royale is no stranger to Easter Eggs appearing all over Verdansk, Rebirth Island, Caldera, and Fortune's Keep. It appears High Moon Studios has maintained the trend of adding secrets for you to discover.
Before we take a closer look at the Ashika Island Easter Eggs, check out our other Warzone 2 guides showcasing the current meta and the latest intel on when the next double XP event will take place.
All Warzone 2 Ashika Island Easter Eggs
Ashika Island hasn't been out for very long so there's a high chance more Easter Eggs emerge in the coming weeks. Once they do, we'll update the guide with everything you need to know in order to complete the objectives.
Feed the seals
One of the very first Warzone 2 Ashika Island Easter Eggs involves feeding some seal statues that are located all over the map. Here's a quick walkthrough on how to complete it:
- Drop into Ashika Island and find an explosive. A Frag Grenade will work perfectly.
- Head into the water and look for fishes jumping out into the air. Use the grenade and throw it into the water.
- Pick up the fishes and head to the Aquarium where there's a seal in front of the building.
- Interact with the statue.
There aren't any major rewards to earn but it's a funny little objective you can complete when you're after some extra equipment.
If you're more of a visual Easter Egg hunter, Call of Duty extraordinaire Geeky Pastimes has uploaded a quick walkthrough. Check it out below:
Open the Power Plant room
The second Warzone 2 Ashika Island Easter Egg to emerge involves the locked room inside the Power Plant. Twitter user @scottoac has found a way to unlock the doors and reap the rewards. Here's how to unlock the doors:
- Load into Ashika Island and drop at the Power Plant that's close by to Residential.
- Make your way into the underground corridors and search for four switches on the walls.
- Switch on the levers to trigger the '+750 XP Power Restored' message on your screen.
- Shortly afterwards, the room with double doors will open, allowing you to get your hands on game-changing loot.
Once you get inside, there's a lot of loot perfect for turning the tide of a Warzone 2 match in your favour. Rewards range from huge amounts of cash, supply crates, and duffel bags packed with weapons, equipment, streaks, and more.
How many Easter Eggs does Ashika Island have?
It's unclear how many Easter Eggs are on Ashika Island but as the season progresses, the chances of more popping up are extremely high. At the moment, feeding the seals is the only known challenge to complete.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about Warzone 2 Ashika Island Easter Eggs so far. For more, check out our guides revealing the best SMG and all there is to know about the best KV Broadside loadout for close-range combat.