Wanting to alter your attacking style in Immortals of Aveum? We have you covered! Read on to learn how to change magic strike in Immortals of Aveum in the game to offer enemies a variety of each magic colour’s offensive abilities.
The protagonist in Immortals of Aveum, Jak, is a rare Triarch Magni, which means he is capable of harnessing the power of Aveum’s three magic types – red, green, and blue. Each magic type has three different Strike types that utilise the coloured energy in different ways. Find out what you need to do in order to change Jak’s offensive offerings.
How to change magic strike types in Immortals of Aveum
It is a sound strategy in Immortals of Aveum to test out the different combinations of strike types available in the game in order to give you the most balanced combat experience that is tailored to your preferences. In order to make changes to the strike type, you will need to discover or craft new sigils.
- Read more: How to aim down sights in Immortals of Aveum
Sigils will only allow you to cast one magic strike type, however it is evident which one each Sigil uses as it is included in the name. The simplest way to change your attack time is to purchase a new Sigil in a forge using gold and coloured essence.
Alternatively, you will also encounter other Sigils as you travel through Aveum by defeating significant enemies or raiding golden chests. Keep an eye out on your travels, as you may discover your new favourite weapon!
All strike types in Immortals of Aveum
Jak can use all three coloured magic types, all of which have very different characteristics and reflect a different facet of magic. Given their differences, the attacking style varies according to the magic colour, meaning some colours will be more advantageous than others in particular situations. Each of the three coloured magic types have three options on the type of attacks Jak can perform.
Blue Magic Strike Types
Blue magic uses its energy to manipulate matter and force. With this magic, Jak can use precise offence as well as conjure shields and protective walls. The three strike types embody the properties of blue magic;
- The Shrikebolt fires a piercing bolt of magic that can cover great distances, making it useful for long-range precision shooting.
- The Arclight produces a piercing beam that tears through any enemies in its path.
- The Javelin charges up a beam of energy that can be launched at enemies far away.
Red Magic Strike Types
Red magic is the most chaotic of the magic types, representing all things violence and destruction. Its energy can be used to disrupt and disorient enemies in the most extreme ways, as indicated from its strike types;
- The Breachfire sends a devastating burst of magic that is effective at close range.
- Burstfire launches a ball of pure red energy that explodes after traveling a short distance.
- The Staggerfire strike is a wide burst of magic that staggers enemies, buying you time to turn the tide of the battle.
Green Magic Strike Types
Green magic embodies death, growth and change. Its spells are used to manipulate, misdirect, and restrict enemy attacks to throw them off. These are the strike types specific to this magic;
- Stormshards are a high-volume, rapid fire offensive option that home-in on enemies.
- Players can use Seekershards to cast a volley of homing projectiles.
- The Maelstrom spell casts rapid fire projectiles that slow and hinder enemy movements.