Genshin version 3.1 will bring in two new 5-Stars to pull for: Cyno, and Nilou. She's a Hydro sword user, and here are the Genshin Impact Nilou materials you'll need.
When you pull a new character in Genshin, they are at level one with no upgrades. You can level them all the way up to level 90; the cap may rise in future updates, but for now, there are six ascensions for you to collect materials for, and ten levels of skill upgrades for each character.
What materials do I need to level up Nilou?
Nilou, like Candace, is a Hydro Vision user. She needs Varunada Lazurite which is thankfully already easy to get in the game. As a new Sumeru character, she will require new drops that are arriving in the 3.1 update.
|20||1 Varunada Lazurite Sliver, 3 Padisarah, 3 Fungal Spore|
|40||3 Varunada Lazurite Fragments, 10 Padisarah, 15 Fungal Spore, 2|
|50||6 Varunada Lazurite Fragments, 20 Padisarah, 12 Luminescent Pollen, 4|
|60||3 Varunada Lazurite Chunks, 30 Padisarah, 18 Luminescent Pollen, 8|
|70||6 Varunada Lazurite Chunks, 45 Crystalline Cyst Dust, 12 Padisarah, 12|
|80||6 Varunada Lazurite Gemstones, 60 Crystalline Cyst Dust, 24 Padisarah, 20|
In terms of totals, this is how many of each item we're looking at:
- Varunada Lazurite Sliver - 1
- Varunada Lazurite Fragment - 9
- Varunada Lazurite Chunk - 9
- Varunada Lazurite Gemstone - 6
- Perpetual Caliber - 46
- Padisarah - 186
- Fungal Spores - 18
- Luminescent Pollen - 30
- Crystalline Cyst Dust - 36
- 2,092,400 Mora
What are Nilou's Talent materials?
Nilou's talent upgrades rely on Sumeru drops from mushroom enemies, and a new domain. She will also need items from the Raiden Shogun weekly boss.
|Talent material||Amount needed|
|Teachings of Praxis, Guide to Praxis, Philosophies of Praxis||9, 63, 114|
|Tears of the Calamitous God||18|
|Fungal Spores, Luminescent Pollen, Crystalline Cyst Dust||18, 66, 93|
Material farming locations
- Varunada Lazurite
- These gems pertain to Hydro characters, and are dropped by mostly Hydro bosses, such as: the Oceanid, Hydro Hypostasis, Stormterror, and Tartaglia.
- These white flowers can be found across Sumeru, specifically around Sumeru City, Vanarana, and the Palace of Alcazarzaray.
- Perpetual Caliber
- This is a new item, that will be dropped by a Version 3.1 boss; Aeonblight Drakes - these will be found in Sumeru's desert.
- Fungal Spores, Luminescent Pollen, Crystalline Cyst Dust
- These items are evolved versions of the previous, that are dropped by Floating Hydro Fungus in the Chasm, and in Sumeru.
- Teachings, Guide, Philosophies of Praxis
- Praxis tablets are new Talent Level-Up Materials found in the Sumeru domain, Steeple of Ignorance, on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Tears of the Calamitous God
- This item is a specific drop from the weekly boss fight in the Trounce Domain 'End of the Oneiric Euthymia'. It is against the Raiden Shogun's form named Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto, and must be unlocked through the Raiden Shogun's second story quest.
- Crowns of Insight
- Crowns are used to upgrade Combat Talents from level 9 to level 10. You can get some from upgrading the Frostbearing Tree, Sacred Sakura, and Lumenstone Adjuvant, but they are often included in event rewards, too.