As part of the Harbingers collection event coming to Apex Legends, Respawn Entertainment has applied a wealth of Apex Legends Harbingers Legend buffs and nerfs in a bid to spice up the Season 18 meta.
Striking a balance with so many different characters to choose from can prove tricky and following TSM's victory at the ALGS Championship, many are looking to follow in their footsteps by changing up their selections before climbing aboard the drop ship.
Before we take a closer look at the Apex Legends Harbingers update Legend buffs and nerfs, check out our other guides highlighting the R-99 SMG and our weapon tier list showcasing the best guns to use right now.
Apex Legends Harbingers Legend buffs and nerfs
A total of four Legends have received balancing updates according to the Harbingers collection event patch notes. Here's a look at them in a bit more detail:
- Knuckle Cluster
- Tactical deployment speed increased
- Gravity Lift
- Weapon accuracy decreased while in Lift (more spread)
- Vertical Lift speed reduced by 20%
- Hover time at top of Lift reduced to 0.5s (was 2.0s)
The gravity lift proved extremely popular in casual and competitive matches as the perfect tool to initiate a fight or to evade some enemy gunfire. It'll be interesting to see if Horizon remains a popular choice following these nerfs.
- Amped Cover
- Placement time reduced to 2s (was 3s)
- Rampart now remains in placement mode after deploying a wall
- Forged Shadows
- Reduce time extension from knocks to 5s (was 10s)
- Extra damage to the shroud will bleedthrough to Revenant if it breaks
- Shadow Pounce
- Slightly increased pounce angle compensation when looking at the ground
Following the Revenant Reborn release, the returning Legend has also received a few adjustments halving the time extension from knocks when Forged Shadows is used.
There you have it, that's all of the Apex Legends Harbingers Legend buffs and nerfs. They're only small but they're bound to make a big difference to gameplay. For more Apex Legends, check out our other guides showcasing the Rampage LMG and how to get Heirlooms.