Fortnite's Week 14 Quests go live TODAY!
Now that we're heading into week 14 of Fortnite's Season 5, there's so much XP up for grabs.
A new week means new weekly challenges have arrived for players to get stuck into and help aid them in their quest to complete this season's Battle Pass.
In week 13, players were tasked with scanning hubs and throwing fruit at Hunter's Haven.
But what's in store this week for Fortnite players?
Here's what we know about the Season 5 Week 14 Challenges in Fortnite and how to complete them fast.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 Challenges Release Date
Expect the new challenges to go live on Thursday 4th March at 2PM GMT!
Week 14 Challenges
Check them out below!
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (0/200) - 55,000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (0/400) - 22,000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (0/600) - 22,000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (0/800) - 22,000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (0/1000) - 22,000 XP
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) - 40,000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) - 40,000 XP
- Earn bars to hire Character (0/150) - 40,000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) - 40,000 XP
- Drive car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park Time Trial (0/1) -40,000 XP
- Drop off a vehicle at the gas station in Lazy Lake or Catty Corner (0/1) - 40,000 XP
- Drive vehicle from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/1) - 40,000 XP
Season 5 Weekly Challenge Guides
Why not try tackling the challenges of another week?
Week 14 Guide
Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away
My advice is to play Team Rumble, as the recent Unvaulted LTM provides lots of long-range weaponry to get this done.
It's also completed via team assists, so the more action you have the quicker it will get done.
Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs
This isn't actually as tough as it sounds. There are nine Cook Books in total and you only need four.
Both locations have at least four - here's a handy video guide on where to find them.
Harvest fruits and vegetables
My recommendation is to head to Steel Farm as there's usually plenty of Fruit and Vegetables lying around.
You can also try Weeping Woods to grab some shield mushrooms.
Earn bars to hire Character
Collecting bars is easy - just complete bounties, or destroy furniture like beds, sofas, washing machines and cash registers.
Visit different restaurant kitchens
Two restaurants I recommend are Durr Burger and Tomato Town.
Durr Burger is located to the west of Weeping Woods. Head inside and find the kitchen.
Photo via Fortnite Insider
Tomato Town is located below Steel Farm and North of Colossal Coliseum.
Photo via Fortnite Wiki
Drive car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park Time Trial
There's a car park with plenty of cars, although not all of them have fuel.
Head East to Salty Towers and then North to Pleasant Park!
Drop off a vehicle at the gas station in Lazy Lake or Catty Corner
Funnily enough, there are two vehicles in Lazy Lake that are sat right next to the Gas Station.
Just grab one and drive it over to the Gas Station!
Drive vehicle from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake
Pleasant Park has plenty of vehicles in the POI itself, just look around the houses and drive off towards Lazy Lake taking the East side of the map to get there.
Season 5 Week 14 XP Coin Locations
The weekly XP Coins are live as well, click here to find out where to find them!