The Week 5 Fortnite Quests for Chapter 2 Season 5 are here, and we’re here to help you out as always!
Gnomes seem to feature heavily this time around, it looks like they just can’t stand still can they?
Check out the full list of challenges below, and be sure to use our guides for each to help you out when you get stuck!
The challenges release at 2PM GMT every Thursday, so that’ll be January 31.
Just in time for the New Year!
Week 5 Quests
There are quite a few quests this week so let’s break them down.
The full list of Epic Challenges are:
- Find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row
- Dig up Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park
- Search chests or ammo crates
- Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges
- Bury Gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of resurfacing from sand
The Gnomes are taking over!
You also can’t forget the Legendary Challenge:
- Defeat IO Guards
Check out our guides below for where to find IO Guards, and how to take them out.
As we solve the challenges we’ll update our guides on how to beat them so that you can earn that sweet sweet XP as soon as you can!