Fortnite's Week 12 Quests go live this Thursday
Now that we're heading into week 12 of Fortnite's Season 5, there's so much XP up for grabs.
A new week means new weekly challenges have arrived for players to get stuck into and help aid them in their quest to complete this season's Battle Pass.
Week 11 was a thematic affair with Quests celebrating Valentine's Day.
But what's in-store this week for Fortnite players?
Here's what we know about the Season 5 Week 12 Challenges in Fortnite and how to complete them fast.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 Challenges Release Date
The new challenges will arrive on the 18th of February 2021 at 2PM GMT.
Week 12 Challenges
Here's what's on offer this week:
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (0/5) - 55,000 XP
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (0/10) - 22,000 XP
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (0/15) - 22,000 XP
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (0/20) - 22,000 XP
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (0/25) - 22,000 XP
- Deal damage within 15 seconds of gliding (0/200) - 20,000 XP
- Visit Scenic Spot, Gorgeous Gorge and Mount Kay (0/1) - 20,000 XP
- Destroy Inflatable Tubemen Llamas at Gas Stations (0/3) - 20,000 XP
- Find a family portrait from a shipwreck (0/1) - 20,000 XP
- Throw a fish back into the water (0/1) - 20,000 XP
- Hit different opponents with a harpoon gun (0/3) - 20,000 XP
- Catch different weapon types from fishing spots (0/3) - 20,000 XP
Week 12 Challenge Guide
Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing
This is an easy challenge to complete and will bank you 143,000 XP.
Zero Point Dashing can be done after consuming Zero Point Crystals.
Simply consume one, press jump twice and then shoot someone!
Check out our video for advice on getting this done FAST.
Deal damage within 15 seconds of gliding
This is another straight forward challenge!
Head into a Team Rumble match as you can glide on command. Build some ramps, glide off and shoot someone within 15 seconds of hitting the floor.
You need to do 200 damage, which is about 2 kills.
Visit Scenic Spot, Gorgeous Gorge and Mount Kay
These three locations are pretty easy to find.
Check out our video below to find out where they are!
Destroy Inflatable Tubemen Llamas at Gas Stations
These are new to Fortnite and have popped up since update 15.40.
They're difficult to miss but if you head to Gas Stations, you'll easily find an Inflatable Tubeman Llama (needing three to do the challenge).
Check out our video on how you can get this done in one game and all Gas Station locations:
Find a family portrait from a shipwreck
Finding a Family Portrait is actually not super difficult - you'll just need to head to Shipwreck Cove.
Check out our video to find out where it is and where the portraits are.
Throw a fish back into the water
Simply head to any fishing spot, fish for a flopper and then throw it back.
To throw it back, press the aim button and then fire button to throw.
Hit different opponents with a harpoon gun
An easy enough challenge, but a frustrating one if you can't find a Harpoon Gun.
Here's our advice on finding a Harpoon Gun!
Catch different weapon types from fishing spots
It's asking you to catch different types of weapons, not three weapons.
If you're still unclear, it means catching a weapon counts as a weapon type, but catching another one will not help your progress.
For example, getting a Tactical Shotgun and a Charge Shotgun is one weapon type as they're both Shotguns.
You need to catch one Pistol, Sniper, SMG, Shotgun, Rifle or Launcher.
Season 5 Weekly Challenge Guides
Why not try tackling the challenges of another week?
Season 5 Week 12 XP Coin Locations
The weekly XP Coins are live as well, click here to find out where to find them!