Fortnite's Week 13 Quests go live next Thursday
Now that we're heading into week 13 of Fortnite's Season 5, there's so much XP up for grabs.
A new week means new weekly challenges have arrived for players to get stuck into and help aid them in their quest to complete this season's Battle Pass.
In week 12, players were tasked with Zero Point Dashing and collecting art from shipwrecks.
But what's in store this week for Fortnite players?
Here's what we know about the Season 5 Week 13 Challenges in Fortnite and how to complete them fast.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 Challenges Release Date
Expect the new challenges to go live on Thursday 25th February at 2PM GMT!
Week 13 Challenges
Check them out below!
- Build Structures (0/60) - 55,000 XP
- Build Structures (0/120) - 22,000 XP
- Build Structures (0/180) - 22,000 XP
- Build Structures (0/240) - 22,000 XP
- Build Structures (0/300) - 22,000 XP
- Scan a server at the surface hub (0/1) - 20,000 XP
- Throw fruit at Hunter's Haven (0/3) - 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents at Hunter's Haven, The Orchard, and Retail Row (0/300) - 20,000 XP
- Pistol Damage (0/300) - 20,000 XP
- Bathe in the purple pool at Steamy Stacks (0/1) - 20,000 XP
- Enter the Zero Point (0/1) - 20,000 XP
- Damage Crystal Trees (0/5) - 20,000 XP
Season 5 Weekly Challenge Guides
Why not try tackling the challenges of another week?
Season 5 Week 13 XP Coin Locations
The weekly XP Coins are live as well, click here to find out where to find them!