MetaMask has emerged as one of the top crypto wallets that allow users to transfer funds across all available networks. While it's fairly a simple process, let us guide you on how to import Trust Wallet to MetaMask in a few simple steps.
The wallet's diverse features make it one of the best among other crypto wallets. Let's take a look at how users can import from Trust Wallet to MetaMask in a few guided steps.
How To Import Trust Wallet To MetaMask
There are two methods through which users can import Trust Wallet to MetaMask. Let's take a look at them.
To migrate from Trust Wallet to MetaMask, a user must:
- Find your recovery phase on Trust Wallet and copy it.
- Download and install MetaMask.
- Log in and click on the "import with seed phrase option."
- Paste your seed phrase and set up your wallet.
The second method involves using your wallet's private key string to migrate from Trust to MetaMask Wallet. In order to do so, a user must:
- Log in to MetaMask and click on the Logo of MetaMask displayed in the top centre of the application.
- Select Import Wallet account from the list of drop-down options.
- Paste the Trust Wallet personal key string in the window.
And that's it! Hopefully now, you should be able to see your funds from Trust Wallet in MetaMask after the successful transfer. It may take a few minutes or longer for this transfer to appear in your wallet, however.
Trust Wallet to MetaMask fees
As stated above, any transaction initiated by a Trust wallet will incur a specific amount of charge.
As far as transferring fees from the Trust wallet to MetaMask is concerned, a user may have to pay a charge of 0.0042 ETH while transferring Ethereum funds from their trust wallet to metamask.
However, the blockchain network fee can range somewhere in between $5-$10