Coinbase, being one of the central crypto exchanges, facilitates a lot of cross-crypto transfers. But how do you transfer funds from Coinbase to KuCoin?
KuCoin boasts a large repository of 600 crypto coins and permits users to conduct crypto trading in a hassle-free manner. Here's how users can transfer funds from Coinbase to KuCoin in a few simple steps.
How To Transfer From Coinbase To KuCoin
To transfer funds from Coinbase to KuCoin, a user must:
- First login or register themselves with the KuCoin crypto exchange.
- Go to Assets.
- Select the type of cryptocurrency and the preferred network that you want to receive.
- Click on deposit and copy this deposit address.
- Now login to your Coinbase account.
- Visit your Portfolio page on Coinbase and click on "Send."
- Paste Your KuCoin wallet address.
- Click confirm.
- You have successfully transferred funds from Coinbase to Kucoin.
Coinbase To Kucoin Transfer Time
It takes approximately 10-15 minutes for crypto funds to reflect in your Kucoin account.
Users are advised to refresh the page in case they are unable to view their latest transactions.
Coinbase To KuCoin Fees
As per Tradersunion, Coinbase usually charges a 0.50% spread fee, plus a flat fee of $0.99 to $2.99 depending upon the size of the transaction.
There are plenty of factors that may affect the transfer fee such as network congestion and traffic which can result in users shelling out more than the prescribed amount to send their crypto from Coinbase to KuCoin.
To avoid paying exorbitant transfer fees, it is often advised that users must conduct such transfers at a time when there is low network congestion or when the network is experiencing low user activity.