PancakeSwap is emerging as one of the leading DEXs built on the Binance Smart Chain., but how do you transfer crypto from Binance to PancakeSwap?
The growing popularity of DEX platforms has compelled users to experiment with PancakeSwap for conducting seamless crypto transfers. This means more users are opting against transferring from Binance to Coinbase, in favour of alternatives.
Additionally, it's quite simple to conduct transfers via PancakeSwap once the investors get the hang of how easy it is to navigate DEX platforms that offer far better performance in terms of transaction processing speed and gas fees. Let's take a look at how users can transfer crypto from centralised exchanges like Binance to PancakeSwap.
Do We Need Binance For PancakeSwap?
Unlike the most popular centralised exchanges, a user does not need to have a registered account on PancakeSwap to conduct crypto transfers. Since the platform is built as a decentralised exchange, a user just needs to connect their crypto wallet with PancakeSwap to begin transferring crypto across multiple domains.
However, users can also move funds from different blockchains to PancakeSwap by using Binance Bridges.
How To Transfer Crypto From Binance To PancakeSwap
To transfer crypto from Binance to PancakeSwap, a user needs to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Convert your cryptocurrency to BNB and add it to the MetaMask wallet via Binance.You'll need to add the BNB Smart Chain to MetaMask for this.
- For this, a user must go to Trade -> Convert -> Input, and select the crypto deposited in as " from" and BNB as "to".
- Complete the conversion and send the converted BNB to MetaMask.
- Later, connect your MetaMask to PancakeSwap through PancakeSwap's login.
- Click on Next, and then Connect to initiate the connection.
- The notification window will then display your MetaMask address.
- The users can trade their BNB via clicking on Trade -> Exchange on PancakeSwap or Swap them for other cryptocurrencies.