If you hold cryptocurrency on Binance, but want to withdraw from Binance by a transfer to MetaMask, you aren't alone.
As the cryptocurrency world expands, exchange users are seeking to move their coins to wallets or other exchanges. Users have started to experiment with new crypto wallets in their quest to find reliable wallets that can secure their holdings in the best possible manner.You can transfer your tokens from Coinbase to MetaMask, or from Binance to Coinbase, for example.
So, keep reading to find out how users can send crypto from Binance to MetaMask in a few steps.
How To Transfer Crypto From Binance To Metamask?
To transfer cryptocurrency from Binance to MetaMask, you will need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your MetaMask account.
- Link your MetaMask wallet to your Binance account.
- Start your withdrawal/transfer process by heading towards the Fiat And Spot section of your Binance Account.
- Depending on your MetaMask wallet, and the coin you want to transfer, select the relevant blockchain's wallet if you have multiple addresses. As MetaMask is mainly an Ethereum-based wallet, it will likely be the Ethereum (ERC20) network.
- Do not select the wrong network. It may result in a failed transfer and you could lose your cryptocurrency.
- Fill in your MetaMask wallet address in the "address" section.
- Input the amount you want to transfer to your MetaMask wallet, before selecting the withdraw button to transfer.
How long does it take to transfer from Binance to MetaMask?
As per MetaMask, a normal transaction initiated from Binance to MetaMask will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Binance To MetaMask Fees?
As far as the transfer fee is concerned, Binance will charge a nominal network fee ranging between 0.0003ETH- 0.0012 ETH.
It is to be noted that the fees can rise or drop depending upon the status of the processing network and congestion during the time of transaction.
How To Connect Binance To Metamask
Users can connect their MetaMask wallets to Binance by following the steps mentioned below:
- Install MetaMask
- Open your MetaMask Wallet and click on the profile icon to add a account
- Add BSC network Information
- Click on networks
- Fill the exact information in the blank fields
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Network Name: Smart Chain - Testnet
New RPC URL: https://data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545/
Block Explorer URL: https://testnet.bscscan.com
- You'll notice the icon has now changed to reflect the BNB integration
- Now fund your wallet with some BNB to begin trading on Binance
MetaMask is one of the leading cryptocurrency wallets built to interact with the Ethereum blockchain. It allows its users to access their Ethereum wallets through a browser extension or a mobile app. Through this, users can interact with other decentralized apps.