Sometimes the Binance app not working properly may want to compel you to delete your Binance account out of sheer frustration. But it can be fixed so let's just relax a bit there.
Like any other android or iOS app, Binance, the cryptocurrency exchange' app is also susceptible to frequent crashing issues. This can be annoying, especially for investors looking to make timely crypto trades. So, how do you fix that crippling issue at the earliest?
Binance, one of the top crypto exchanges in the world, has an Android and iOS application that offers its users a diverse range of cryptocurrencies listed on the exchange. Used by more than 25 million users, it's no wonder this can sometimes result in the app getting overwhelmed and crashing down.
Let's take a look at how to fix that lingering issue.
Why Does My Binance App Keep Crashing?
Binance, being one of the chief crypto exchanges might crash due to the following reasons:
- Frequent system updates released by the Binance developers may often pose incompatibility issues with the current mobile phone model. Although it might happen rarely, sometimes such updates can result in the app crashing more frequently.
- Storage issues with the current phone model can also sometimes result in the malfunctioning of the Binance app.
- Full cache memory is also one of the key reasons why certain apps including Binance can keep crashing when trying to open the app for trading or viewing.
Read More: How To Transfer Cryptocurrency From Binance To MetaMask Wallet
How To Fix Binance App Login And Crashing Issues?
Here's what to try if your Binance application is still not working.
- Check whether you are using the latest version of the app or not.
- Uninstall the current version and re-download it from the official website or Google/Apple App Store.
- Restart your phone to refresh the mobile model settings.
- Check Binance's official website for temporary outages or server maintenance updates.