Wondering how to delete your Binance Account like a pro? It's pretty simple.
If Binance initiatives such as Binance Learn and Earn and Binance new listings aren't enough to keep you around, or you just want to transfer from Binance to Coinbase, Binance makes it pretty easy to purge your account.
Just like deleting a Coinbase account, eliminating your Binance's crypto account is certainly not rocket science. So, here's how to do it.
How To Delete Binance Account
Varying user interest and volatile crypto trends have propelled customers to explore alternative cryptocurrency exchanges. Whether due to new Coinbase listings, a move to crypto wallets, or for whatever other reason, some Binance users may eventually end up wanting to delete their Binance account.
So, here's how to delete your Binance account.
- Go to Binance's official app or website.
- Log in to the app/website using your credentials.
- Click on Security Settings.
- Scroll down the security page and click on Account Activity
- You'll be introduced to two options: whether to delete your account permanently or to disable your account temporarily.
- If you are not able to click on the delete your account option, this means that you might have some funds in your Binance account that needs to be moved to another source before commencing the process to delete your account. You should first withdraw your money from Binance before commencing.
- Once through with that, click on delete your account to erase your account permanently from the Binance data system.
And that's it! Your Binance account has been deleted. Of course, we'd strongly recommend you make sure you definitely want to delete your Binance account before you do so as, like many deletions, it is permanent.