Wondering how to delete your Binance Account like a pro? It's pretty simple.
If Binance initiatives such as Binance Learn and Earn and Binance new listings aren't enough to keep you around, or you just want to transfer from Binance to Coinbase, Binance makes it pretty easy to purge your account.
Just like deleting a Coinbase account, eliminating your Binance's crypto account is certainly not rocket science. So, here's how to do it.
How To Delete Binance Account
Varying user interest and volatile crypto trends have propelled customers to explore alternative cryptocurrency exchanges. Whether due to new Coinbase listings, a move to crypto wallets, or for whatever other reason, some Binance users may eventually end up wanting to delete their Binance account.
So, here's how to delete your Binance account.
- Go to Binance's official app or website.
- Log in to the app/website using your credentials.
- Click on Security Settings.
- Scroll down the security page and click on Account Activity
- You'll be introduced to two options: whether to delete your account permanently or to disable your account temporarily.
- If you are not able to click on the delete your account option, this means that you might have some funds in your Binance account that needs to be moved to another source before commencing the process to delete your account. You should first withdraw your money from Binance before commencing.
- Once through with that, click on delete your account to erase your account permanently from the Binance data system.
And that's it! Your Binance account has been deleted. Of course, we'd strongly recommend you make sure you definitely want to delete your Binance account before you do so as, like many deletions, it is permanent.
How To Delete Binance Account On Phone?
It's pretty simple to delete your Binance account via your phone.
To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log into your binance account
- Click on security settings
- Click on delete account
- Enter your contact information
- Tap on confirm to delete.
If I Delete My Binance Account, Can I Make Another One?
Yes, you can make another account with Binance, using your email ID. However, make sure that you have permanently deleted your account first and not accidentally disabled it first, as it might not permit you to make a new account. Rather it would issue a popup that may prompt you to reactivate your old account, since it's still registered in Binance's user base.
To make a new account on Binance. A user must:
- Go to the Binance homepage and click on the register option
- Fill in your credentials (email, name, password, and address)
- Enter the referral code and verify your account
- Once verified, your account is now ready for crypto trade, deposits, and transfers
How long does it take to delete a Binance account?
After following the aforementioned procedure to delete a Binance account,It usually takes a maximum of ten minutes to delete an account on Binance.
However, user discretion is advised before deleting one's account on the exchange.
Users can consider disabling or deactivating their accounts instead of deleting an account straight away.