With so many new and upcoming NFT projects releasing every day, it can be hard to keep track of the growing NFT ecosystem that encapsulates assets on several blockchains.
Here’s a look at the best NFT projects by trading volume in the past month.
Best NFT Projects By Trading Volume
It is no surprise to discover that Axie Infinity currently leads the way at the top of the NFT projects ranking. In the past 30 days, players and collectors have traded $586.38m in Axie NFTs, down 32% since the previous month, across 1,769,127 sales (via DappRadar).
Following closely behind Axie is the CryptoPunks collection, with a volume of $574.37m (up 66%), through just 1517 sales.
As of September 2021, the top 10 NFT projects across the past month are as follows:
- Axie Infinity - $586.38m (-32.40%)
- CryptoPunks - $574.37m (+65.99%)
- Art Blocks Curated - $486.1m (+68.29%)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club - $268.62m (+95.49%)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club - $256.32m (New)
- Loot (for Adventurers) - $241.66m (New)
- Inertial Moment - $228.72m (+93.24%)
- 0N1 Force - $88.04m (+83.44%)
- Meebits - $80.69m (+52.79%)
- PUNKS Comic - $77.92m) (+212.17%)
Most Expensive NFTs
The CryptoPunk NFTs make up the bulk of the most expensive NFTs of all time. The collection is responsible for 7/10 of the most expensive transactions. CryptoPunk #7804 tops this list, selling for 4200 ETH in March 2021 ($7.67m at the time of purchase).
Outside of CryptoPunks, Ringers #879 from the Art Blocks collection and Edward Snowden’s Stay Free NFT are two of the most expensive individual NFTs. They sold for 1800 ETH (worth $5.89m) and 2224 ETH (worth $ 5.27m), respectively.
As for the past 30 days, these are the top 10 NFT sales (via DappRadar):
- CryptoPunk #8857 - $6.64m/2000 ETH
- Ringers #879 - $5.89m/1800 ETH
- CryptoPunk #7252 - $5.33m/1600 ETH
- CryptoPunk #6275 - $5.11m/1319 ETH
- CryptoPunk #6275 - $3.9m/1000 ETH
- Fidenza #313 - $3.33m/1000 ETH
- Bored Ape Yacht Club #3749 - $2.91m/740 ETH
- CryptoPunk #8888 - $2.87m/888.8 ETH
- Chromie Squiggle #7583 - $2.76m/922.5 ETH
- Fidenza #772 - $2.45m/777 ETH
[Image: Sky Mavis]