You’ll need all the Cookie Run: Kingdom codes you can grab if you want to get the most out of the Cookie Run series' latest entry. This mobile RPG places you as the commander of a group of baked-good heroes, building your own sanctuary and battling other sugar-based foes. It’s jam-packed with game modes and story content to explore, from a general world exploration mode to punishing guild battles and combat towers.
Our Cookie Run: Kingdom codes list is here to give you access to some of the freebies offered up by Devsisters Games. They give you some exclusive decorations for your fledgling community to spruce up the colourful atmosphere.
All Working Cookie Run: Kingdom Codes
- REALTOUGHCOOKIES - 500 Crystals (NEW)
- KINGDOMWITHSONIC - 1,000 Crystals
- SAMSUNGCRKINGDOM - 1,000 Crystals
- getur1sugargnome - One gnome
The following codes were last checked and confirmed expired on October 11, 2021.
- XYOKSPZLLUJYFKJN- 10,000 XP
- TIYSVCUKYDPPHTNP - 50,000 coins
- KINGDOMYUNIKO720 - 500 Crystals
- KINGDOMIAMSIXTAN - 500 Crystals
- KINGDOMBERYLLULU - 500 Crystals
- IELLBHSLKSKZHBGD - Three cookie cutters
- 2CHAMCOOKINGDOM2 - 500 Crystals
- BESTGAMEAWARDTHX - 3,000 Crystals
- COOKIECHICKENRUN - 500 Crystals
- CHIMNPERLKINGDOM - 500 Crystals
- WELCOMETOKINGDOM - 500 Crystals
- getur2sugargnome - Two gnomes
- getur3sugnargnome - Three gnomes
- getur4sugargnome - Four gnomes
- getur5sugargnome - Five gnomes
- getur6sugargnome - Six gnomes
- getur7sugargnome - Seven gnomes
- COOKIEFOOLSDAYS2 - 500 Crystals
- PARFAITSUBSCRIBE - 1,000 Crystals
- HAPPY100DAYSGIFT - 1,000 Crystals and jellies bonus
- TAMAGIFT500TOYOU - 500 Crystals
- TK2PO5GA87DBJALQ - 500 Crystals
- POONGDENGKINGDOM - 500 crystals
- KINGDOMWELOVEYOU - 3,000 Crystals and 100 stamina
- KINGDOMLILKA2021 - 500 Crystals
- KINGDOMSWAMP0130 - 500 Crystals
- KINGDOMSUNBA0128 - 500 Crystals
- KINGDOMKING5927 - 500 Crystals
What Are Cookie Run: Kingdom Codes?
In Cookie Run: Kingdom, codes can be very handy for boosting your roster of cookie fighters and designing your hub world. As with a lot of world-builder games, in Cookie Run: Kingdom you have the freedom to design your characters’ base, with special buildings and decorations to place down. The current active codes are particularly useful here, granting you a total of 28 adorable gnomes to adorn your base.
Equally, Cookie Run: Kingdom codes often grant you a generous amount of crystals. These are the game’s premium currency, and you can use them to purchase bundles of coins in the store. Sadly, this is their only main use, as most of the items in the Cookie Run: Kingdom store cost real-life money to purchase. However, the crystals will grant you coins that you can then spend on items in the construction shop. This is where you can purchase new buildings and upgrades for your Kingdom - and some of the more exclusive items here also cost crystals. Therefore, these codes will help you save to purchase exciting in-game buildings.
Some of the expired codes give you access to a range of jellies, the equivalent to stamina in Cookie Run: Kingdom. You use jellies as energy to undertake missions, with most early-stage battles using up five jellies. Without jellies, you can’t take on battles and earn rewards, meaning you have to wait until they regenerate. These codes come in handy by chopping away at that wait time, so you can play instantly.
How Do I Use Cookie Run: Kingdom Codes?
For a mobile game, the method of using Cookie Run: Kingdom codes is surprisingly difficult. In fact, you can’t redeem them from within the mobile app. Therefore, your only option is to head to a PC, or web browser, to redeem.
- Head to the Cookie Run: Kingdom coupon redeem page.
- On the website, start by typing in the name of your DevPlay account exactly as it's shown in the 'Info' tab of the Cookie Run: Kingdom settings page. This is not your Player ID.
- Enter your Cookie Run: Kingdom code in the box below this, then press the 'Claim Reward' button.
- If the code is valid, you’ll get a message on the web page saying so.
- Restart the Cookie Run: Kingdom app and the items will be in your mailbox.
Once you've confirmed that one code works, close the game and redeem all the working cookie Run: Kingdom codes. You'll be able to claim them all in one go without repeatedly logging in.
How Do I Get More Cookie Run: Kingdom Codes?
Sadly, the release of Cookie Run: Kingdom codes is pretty infrequent. As such, it’s hard to predict when new codes will drop. However, the official Cookie Run: Kingdom Twitter is updated daily, and as such, will be the best place to keep an eye on for new codes. The game’s Instagram is equally active, as is the Discord channel - all of which are useful in snooping for codes.
Equally, there are some ways to get Cookie Run: Kingdom freebies without waiting for codes. The official Twitter occasionally runs competitions and giveaways, where anyone can get some new items. Most recently, one took place in September to mark the game's crossover with Sonic the Hedgehog. The criteria was simple: complete the exclusive event levels, and send a screenshot proving you'd done it. While not everybody won the prizes, which included plenty of Crystals, it's worth looking out for new giveaways, on the off-chance you'll get some goodies.
Of course, it’s also a good idea to bookmark this page and check back regularly. We’ll be updating the list as and when new Cookie Run: Kingdom codes release, meaning this should be your first port of call for more baked fun.