James AKA JGOD has revealed a great deal about Vanguard. However, he pointed out that Warzone would benefit from Vanguard's new engine and would receive an upgrade. He goes over a lot of points and uses details that developers released.
Warzone will see more than just a new map from Vanguard. In addition to Console FOV sliders, we have new methods for Crossplay, Anti-Cheat for PC, and more. I have highlighted some features in the video below.
More Streamers: Scump Finally Responds To Accusations Of Cheating In Warzone
New Vanguard and Warzone details
Despite all the hype, the anti-cheat system and other features will not be available on Day 1 of Warzone. Many have pointed out that Warzone may not get any updates for three weeks after its launch. However, it is comforting to know they are on their way.
More Vanguard Streamers: TimTheTatman Takes On Swagg In Vanguard Beta
I'm not going to say "more color!" as if that's new. No, we're better than that here.
- FOV Slider: The FOV slider for the console has no strings attached; it does exactly what it says. Therefore, our previous article about FOV sliders will also be helpful for Console players!
- New Engine: Vanguard is getting a new engine and Warzone as well. This has been confirmed over and over again. There will be no more engine limitations. According to the developer, "Warzone will share the same tech and engine as Call of Duty: Vanguard."
- Integration and Play Balance: I don't want to smack talk Cold War, but it didn't do a good job integrating the two. Vanguard intends to providVanguard'smuch more than Cold War did.
- Support for cross-generation: PS5 and new Xbox will also be able to participate in Cross-Generation Play.
- Anti-Cheat: Why we are here. Hackers already have flying cars, and we need to stop them.
- Much More: New map, community stuff, and many other things. I'm looking forward to seeing a much better and bigger map in the update. There are rumors that it will be slightly larger, but you never know.
Once the update is released, Raven Software will transfer Anti-Cheat and every other feature from Vanguard to Warzone. Many people think of November 23rd, as that is some time after the Vanguard launch.