The Chronicle of Lost Memories item is now purchasable after rank 3 with research with the
Archevists' Codex, which allows players to purchase an unlearned legendary power for 2000 Cataloged Research.
As was announced last week, the Death-Bound Shard And Soultwining Crescent Now Reward Spec Specific Conduits.
There has also been a small fix to the Think of the Critters quest in Korthia, which many players have been very vocal about not liking this past week.
World Of Warcraft: Shadowlands Hotfixes For August 17th
- The Demonic Momentum conduit will now grant the correct amount of movement speed at item level 252.
Dungeons and Raids
- Characters must now be level 60 to list Group Finder groups for Mythic+ dungeons or Shadowlands raids.
Sanctum of Domination
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- Fixed an issue where players who have Forgeborne Reveries (Bonesmith Heirmir Soulbind) could be targeted for Grim Portent and Runic Affinity.
- Fixed an issue that unintentionally allowed players to leave the dungeon with the Sinfall Boon aura.
Items and Rewards
- The Soultwining Crescent and Death-Bound Shard should now grant conduits by your current specialization instead of by your class.
Developers’ note: Players will need to switch their specialization to get conduits for the other specs, just changing your Loot Specialization will not work.
- The Death-Bound Shard is more likely to appear on completion of the Adamant Vaults in Torghast, Tower of the Damned.
- The Chronicle of Lost Memories item is now also available for 2000 Cataloged Research from Archivist Roh-Suir when you have Tier 3 Research with The Archivists' Codex.
Developers’ note: Thank you for all of your feedback on alts and how difficult it can be to acquire some legendary patterns, especially from Castle Nathria now that Sanctum of Domination is out. We hope that this change can give players a new way to acquire their last few legendaries by engaging with the newer Korthia content.
- Increased the amount of Korthite Crystals rewarded in the Maw Assault box, Korthia weekly box, and Broker daily quests.
Shards of Domination
- Shard of Zed is now affected by the caster's Versatility, rather than the target’s Versatility.
- Fixed an issue where Shard of Zed could deal more damage than intended when applied to specific pets.
- Resolved an issue with gromits during the “Think of the Critters” quest in Korthia. Hungry Gromits now anxiously await your delicious treats!