Anime Training Simulator is the latest action-packed, anime-themed Roblox game on the market, and if you've just started playing, chances are you could do with some Anime Training Simulator codes for free rewards. If you're unfamiliar with this one, it challenges you to train hard in the hopes of becoming the ultimate warrior. You'll then use your newfound strength to travel to more dangerous zones and take down increasingly tricky enemies.
Developed by Bula, the game has already made a considerable mark, launching to great success - both in terms of player counts and user reviews. Now's a great time to jump in if you haven't already, and this here guide will help boost your progression in the early stages, taking you from a fresh-faced Roblox noob to a master of the arena in no time.
If you're a regular Roblox player, we've got plenty of other code guides for you. Check out our Blox Fruits codes or Shindo Life codes, or perhaps even our Tower Defense: Shinobi codes if you want a slower-paced, more strategic experience.
All Working Anime Training Simulator Codes
- There are currently no active Anime Training Simulator codes. We'll add them to the list below as soon as they drop.
- Likewise, there are currently no expired codes. Phew!
How Do I Redeem Anime Training Simulator Codes?
Like any good Roblox code redemption system, the method of redeeming Anime Training Simulator codes is super simple. As always, we've laid out some step-by-step instructions below to help you out if you get stuck or confused:
- Start up Anime Training Simulator via the game's official Roblox page
- Navigate your way to the blue Twitter icon on the left side of your screen
- Tap or click on it to open the code redemption box
- Copy and paste a code from the list above into the box, then hit redeem
- You'll find your rewards in your in-game inventory
What Is Anime Training Simulator?
Anime Training Simulator is an action-focused Roblox game where your main goal is to accrue spirit energy, which you'll then use to train and gradually grow in strength. Greater power means you'll have a higher chance of survival against the game's enemies, which grow progressively more challenging as you make your way through the various zones. Over time, you can even unlock new pets and neat abilities during your travels, meaning there's a strong sense of progression here.
What Are Anime Training Simulator Codes?
Anime Training Simulator codes are your standard Roblox freebie codes that, when redeemed, will unlock free rewards for you to use in-game. We don't currently know what these particular codes will net you, seeing as none have actually released so far, but we'd say to expect free currency or perhaps even pets for redeeming them.
How Do I Get More Anime Training Simulator Codes?
It's often the case that developers hand out new Roblox codes via their games' social media channels. We'd expect the same to be true of Anime Training Simulator, so you'd be wise to follow WisdomClock and Daireb on Twitter, or join the game's official Discord server to catch codes as soon as they land.
- Check out: Our Anime Fighters Simulator codes list
That said, if you'd rather not sift through social media for your freebies, you could always bookmark this page keep checking back throughout the week, as we'll keep our list updated with the latest codes.
When Is the Next Anime Training Simulator Code?
It's tricky to say when exactly the next Anime Training Simulator code will land, but it's likely to be when the game hits a certain player milestone. Either that or when a major update rolls around. Why do we say this? Well, because the same is true of most Roblox game freebies.
- Further freebies: Over on our Anime Fighting Simulator codes list
You can likely speed the process along by giving the game a thumbs up over on its official Roblox page. At the time of writing, the game is sitting on 11k likes and over 1.3 million visits - both incredibly impressive numbers for such a new title.
What's New in the Latest Anime Training Simulator Update?
December 23, 2021 patch notes:
- Added the City of Swords world
- Added 13 new pets
- UI improvements
- New Christmas event where you collect candy canes by killing Santa
- You can now reincarnate and unlock new weapons
December 11, 2021 patch notes:
- Added new world, Bizarre City
- Added ten new collectable pets
- Fixes for the console and mobile versions
- UI improvements
- New PVP and hero/villain system
December 3, 2021 patch notes:
- Added a new playable world
- Added ten new collectable pets
- Added console support
- Numerous bug fixes, balance changes, and general improvements
- Unspecified UI improvements
November 27, 2021 patch notes:
- All players above five million strength have been reset to five million
- Training costs are now based on your strength
- Enemies found in later worlds now drop much more spirit
- Changes to pet multipliers
- Changes to ability damage levels
- You can now unequip abilities by clicking on them while the ability menu is open
- Added a shiny effect to boxes containing shiny pets
- The in-game leaderboard now works
- Additional bug fixes
We'll add any further changes to the list above. The game's next update doesn't currently have a release date.