If you picked up a pre-release preorder of Resident Evil Village you will have unlocked the Survival Resources Pack. Those with a Digital Deluxe version or higher will also have access to the Trauma Pack DLC. You'll need to redeem them in-game before you can use them, which is where this Resident Evil Village Redeem DLC guide comes in. We'll show you how to unlock both packs, and what's included in each.
Read More: Angel Masks Walkthrough
How to Redeem Survival Resources Pack
To Redeem the Survival Resources Pack in Resident Evil Village you will just need to head to the Merchant. He unlocks around an hour into the game and you can't miss him. The free items will be marked in the store, just add them to your inventory. You will get the following
- Handgun Ammo
- Shotgun Ammo
You'll also be able to pick up the Mr Raccoon weapon charm. For tips on unequipping this head here.
Redeeming the Trauma Pack DLC
Each part of the Trauma Pack DLC is found in different menus and areas of Resident Evil Village. Here's what you'll get and how to access each part:
- Samurai Edge AW Model-01 - Purchase from Merchant
- Resident Evil 7 Found Footage Filter - Toggle in the options menu
- Resident Evil 7 Tape Recorder Save Point - Toggle in options menu
- Saferoom Music "Go Tell Aunt Rhody" - Toggle in options menu
- Mr. Everywhere Weapon Charm - Purchase from Merchant
- Unlock "Village of Shadows" Difficulty - Select when starting new game
- The Tragedy of Ethan Winters Artwork - View in main menu before loading into game
- The Baker Incident Report - View in main menu before loading into game
Make sure you pick up the Samurai Edge if you can. It's one of the best weapons in the game early on.
That's how to redeem the pre-order and bonus DLC packs in Resident Evil Village. For more help with the game be sure to check out our guide on using Wells. Elsewhere there's our look at Saving Your Game.