PUBG Season 12 is quickly creeping up on us - the Mobile game is getting all the same exciting features the console and PC versions have.
If you're new to the Battle Royale or if you're an expert looking for a refresher, there's plenty of advanced techniques to help you survive and outlive 99 other players such as leaning.
Here's our guide to leaning while aiming.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of PUBG content here!
How To Lean in PUBG Mobile
Before you can lean in PUBG Mobile, you'll need to enable it in the settings.
- Open the game on your device and enter the Settings menu, then the Gyroscope feature.
- Enable the "Peek and Fire" option and the "Peek and Open Scope" option. "Peek and Fire" lets you shoot whilst leaning, while the "Peek and Open Scope" option will allow you to lean and scope simultaneously.
- Select either tap or hold in the Peek options.
- When you're in the game, you'll now see two new buttons on the left that'll help you lean – either by tapping or holding the button, depending on which option you picked in Step 3.
- You can move the buttons by holding and moving, too.