Sony’s subscription services all offer the same sort of thing - free games to either stream or download and keep. PlayStation Plus specifically gives players two games for free each month - among other benefits tied to an online connection. PS Plus is kind of essential for most gamers given that it gives access to online multiplayer options. June will see PS Now being folded into PS Plus, which doesn’t actually change much. Don’t worry, if you have a subscription already, it will transfer.
Latest News - Full PS Plus June 2022 Lineup Leaked
The free games this month are:
- God Of War
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
Games Leaving PS Plus In June
Three games left PS Plus on 6 June: FIFA 22, Tribes of Midgard, and Curse of the Dead Gods.
What Is PS Plus?
PlayStation Plus, Sony’s subscription for players to get free games and online access, will automatically transfer PS Now subscriptions over automatically at no extra cost in June.
When Will PS Plus June 2022 Free Games Be Available?
While the service changes are due to come later in June, the monthly still games will still come at the start.
They'll be released on the first Tuesday of the month, which is June 7.
Are There Different Levels Of PS Plus?
Within the revamped PlayStation subscription, there are a few tiers for you to choose from. The cheapest is £6.99 per month, up to £13.49 for a more substantial tier.
- PlayStation Plus Essential: This remains the same for previous PlayStation Plus members. It includes two monthly games, discounts, cloud storage and online multiplayer access.
Price: £6.99 / $9.99 monthly.
- PlayStation Plus Extra: Along with all of the Essential benefits, there is a catalog of nearly 400 PlayStation games. These are downloadable, not just on the cloud.
Price: £10.99 / $14.99 monthly.
- PlayStation Plus Premium: All of the Essential and Extra benefits, as well as: more than 300 extra games added to the catalog, including streaming for PS2 and 2 classics. Game trials are included in this tier.
Price: £13.49 / $17.99
What Games Will PS+ Have?
So far, it is unclear which games will make up the monthly offerings for PS Plus June 2022, but there is a huge catalogue available with the higher tiers of the subscription regardless of date - this covers games from the PS2 era all the way up to recent PS5 launches.