Update - If you're looking for the latest League of Legends Patch Notes follow the link. This page you've stumbled on is unfortunately an old page for the 11.3 game update.
Original Story - Update 11.3 for League of Legends arrives this Wednesday - this is the third update of 2021.
The new year kicked off with a bang as Update 11.1 adjusted over 100 champions!
Update 11.2 has now landed adding a new champion, multiple skins and a number of changes.
Not only that, but we're going to see the Lunar Revel event appear in-game to celebrate Chinese New Year.
Here are patch notes for League of Legends update 11.3.
When Is The LoL 11.3 Patch Release Date?
Patch 11.3 will arrive on the 3rd February 2021.
It will likely roll out at the following times (but this isn't confirmed):
- 3am PT(NA servers)
- 5am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3am CET (EUNE servers)
LoL 11.3 Patch Notes
Mark Yetter (Gameplay Design Director for League of Legends) has outlined the upcoming changes in the next patch on Twitter.
- Anivia (Nerf)
- Q damage changed to 60-200 (+45% AP) from 70-210 (+50% AP)
- R cooldown changed to 4.2 from 4.1
- Cho-Gath (Nerf)
- E damage changed to 22-70 from 22-82
- Elise (Nerf)
- Human Q damage changed to 40-160 from 40-180
- W Spider attack speed to 60-100% from 60-140%
- Ezreal (Buff)
- Q AD ratio changed to 130% from 120%
- Ivern (Nerf)
- Health per level changed to 85 from 95
- E shield changed to 80-200 from 80 220
- Jinx (Buff)
- Base health decreased from 610 to 550
- Rocket Range Bonus increased to 100/125/150/175/200 from 75/100/125/150/175
- Rocket Attack Speed penalty decreased to -10% bonus Attack Speed from -25 bonus Attack Speed
- Flame Chompers Mana Cost increased to 90 from 70
- Arm time changed to 0.5 seconds from 0.7 seconds
- Cast Paradigm changed to location clamped from walk into range
- Karma (Buff)
- Mana regen changed to 13 from 11.5
- Q mana cost changed to 55 from 65
- Mordekaister (Buff)
- E cooldown changed to 22-10 from 24-12
- Olaf (Nerf)
- Base health changed to 575 (from 597)
- P Attack speed changed to 9-70% based on missing health from 0-100%
- Pantheon (Nerf)
- Q deals 70% damage to minions and monsters now
- Q cooldown changed to 13-8 from 10-8
- Rammus (Nerf)
- E cooldown changed to 12 seconds from 12-10
- Rell - changed
- Ferromancy (W):
- Crash Down damage dealt increased to [70/105/140/175/210 + 60% AP] from [70/105/140/175/210 + 40% AP]
- Crash Down shield gained decreased to [20/45/70/95/120 + 13% maximum health] from [40/70/100/130/160 +13% maximum health]
- Mount Up passive armour and MR doubled to 20% from 10%
- Mount Up extra damage dealt increased to [10/25/40/55/70 + 40% AP] from [10/25/40/55/70 + 30% AP]
- Attract and Repel (E):
- Armour and MR granted to allied champion halved to 5% from 10%
- Damage dealt decreased to [80/110/140/170/200 + 40% AP] from [80/120/160/200/240 + 30% AP]
- E cooldown on unbinding self changed to 1 second from 3 seconds
- [Bugfix] should now properly buffer when cast on an ally from outside range
- Magnet Storm (R):
- Damage dealt changed to [120/200/280 + 110% AP] from [120/200/280 + 70% AP]
- Ferromancy (W):
- Riven (Buff)
- E cooldown changed to 10-6 from 12-8
- Seraphine (Nerf)
- P note damage changed to 4-16 from 5-20
- W base shield changed to 50-100 from 60-120
- W Seraphine shield changed to 75-150 from 90-180
- Shyvana (Buff)
- Q AP ratio changed to 40% from 0%
- W movement speed AP ratio changed to 8% per 100 AP from 0%
- Singed (Buff)
- Q AP ratio changed to 90% (over 2 seconds) from 80
- Sylas (Buff)
- Q mana cost changed to 55 from 50-75
- W damage changed to 70-210 (+90% AP) from 65-205 (+85% AP)
- Taliyah (Nerf)
- P movement speed changed to 20-45% from 12-40%
- Q stone damage to monster after the first 80% from 100%
- Udyr (Nerf)
- R aura damage changed to 50-275 (over 4 seconds) from 50-300
- Vladimir (Buff)
- R cooldown changed to 120 from 150-120
Item And Rune Changes
- Banshee’s Veil
- Ability Power increased to 80 (from 60)
- Cost increased to 2600 (from 2500)
- Combine cost increased to 700 (from 400)
- Chemtech Putrifier
- Ability Haste increased to 20 (from 15)
- Passive effect from Puffcap Toxin changed to “Healing or shielding an ally will cause their next damage to enemy champions to apply 60% Grievous Wounds” from “Immobilizing champions applies 60% Grievous Wounds instead”
- Deadman's Plate
- Health decreased to 400 from 475
- Omnivamp gained changed to 8% from 10%
- Shield Increased to 180 (90 ranged) from 150 (75 ranged)
- Force of Nature
- Movement speed per stack increased to 8 (max 40) from 6 (max 30)
- Frozen Heart
- Cost decreased to 2500 from 2700
- Armor decreased to 70 from 80
- Thirsting Slash heal effect increased to [25% AD + 8% missing health] from [25% AD + 12% missing Health]
- Horizon Focus
- Ability Power increased to 115 (from 100)
- Hypershot minimum range decreased to 700 (from 750)
- Immortal Shieldblow
- Attack damage increased to 60 from 50
- Attack speed increased to 20% from 15%
- Ironspike Whip
- Removed - minions and monsters take double damage below 50% hp
- Leeching Leer
- Health increased to 250 (from 150)
- Omnivamp decreased to 5% from 10%
- Lord Dominik's Regards
- Armor Penetration increased to 35% from 25%
- Phantom Dancer
- AD increased to 20 from 0
- AS decreased to 25% from 45%
- Long sword replacing dagger in build
- Max stacks to get bonus AS decreased to 3 from 5
- Bonus AS at max stacks decreased to 30% from 40%
- Ravenous Hydra
- Omnivamp gained changed to [10%] from [15%]
- Health increased to 300 (from 200)
- Ability Haste increased to 10 (from 15)
- Health increased to 300 (from 150)
- Omnivamp gained changed to 8% from 15%
- Mythic passive changed to 8 AP and 2% omnivamp from 5% magic penetration
- Seeker’s Armguard
- Cost increased to 1000 (from 900)
- Combine cost increased to 265 (from 165)
- Silvermere Dawn
- AD increased to 40 from 35
- Health increased to 300 from 200
- Staff of Flowing Water
- Ability Power decreased to 50 (from 60)
- Sterak’s Gage
- Base shield decreased to 100 from 200
- Duration of Bloodlust Shield gained (Lifeline) decreased to 4 seconds from 5 seconds
- Verdant Barrier
- Passive reworked - killing a unit grants 1 MR (max 15)
- Cost decreased to 1000 (from 1200)
- Zhonia's Hourglass
- Cost increased to 2600 (from 2500)
- Seeker's cost increased to 1000 from 900
With Viego, the newest Champion in the game being released, there are a lot of calls to nerf the obnoxious champion due to his invulnerability when possessing champions and crazy ability to stay alive when he should arguably be dead. Expect him to be nerfed in the next update.
Riot has also detailed their thoughts on the state of gameplay and future changes they will make in the future - which you can read here.
- Item System Update
- Item Shop
- Position Balance
- Burst Damage
- New Champs and VGUs
Rammus is getting some much-needed love!
The goals of this change include:
- Increase gameplay options for Rammus. Give a historically linear character more choices and interactions beyond just running at someone and taunting.
- Giving Rammus players a distinctive high-point that properly reflects his high-speed fantasy.
- Aim is to be power-neutral, with the understanding that these new tools probably buff him a bit at high MMR.
- Improve clarity and satisfaction on both VFX and SFX
- Puncturing Taunt (E)Taunt duration is increased by 250% on monsters.
- Cooldown :: 12/11.5/11/105/10 >>> 12 at all ranks
- Taunt Duration :: 1.25-2.25 >>> 1-2 seconds
- (Trimming some power here to account for his powerful new ultimate)
- Soaring Slam (R)
- Rammus leaps into the air and slams down at a target location, dealing magic damage and Slowing enemies for 1 second.
- If Soaring Slam is cast while Rammus is in Powerball, enemies near the center are also Knocked Up and take Powerball's collision damage, ending Powerball's effect.
- Rammus also generates 3 additional aftershocks at the target location, each one dealing a small amount of magic damage and refreshing the initial slow.
- Soaring Slam deals 200% damage to turrets.
- Soaring Slam's range increased based on Rammus' Move Speed.
- Cooldown :: 100/80/60 >>> 120/100/80 seconds
Lunar Beast Fiora + Prestige, Annie, Darius, Alistar, Jarvan IV, and Aphelios will be available on February 4th, 2021.
Withered Rose Syndra, Withered Rose Talon, Crystal Rose Swain, and Crystal Rose Zyra will be available on February 11th, 2021.
Lunar Beast Jarvan IV - 1350 RP
Lunar Beast Alistar - 1350 RP
Lunar Beast Annie - 1350 RP
Lunar Beast Aphelios - 1350 RP
Lunar Beast Darius - 1350 RP
Lunar Beast Fiora - 1350 RP
Crystal Rose Zyra And Swain - 1350 RP
Withered Rose Syndra And Talon - 1350 RP
Riot has announced on Twitter that the ARURF game mode is back on the PBE.