Looking for a list of Honkai Impact characters? With 14 Valkyries to choose from and a variety of battlesuits for each one, it's tough to know who's best to build a team with, especially as battlesuits also enchance different abilities and perks. This makes it extremely difficult to establish a Honkai Impact tier list.
But there's a reason Honkai Impact characters are so well-loved. Everything that people enjoy about Genshin's characters, animations, voice acting, and backstory all originally started with Honkai Impact. When characters are so well fleshed out, as with Genshin, it becomes more about who you want to play instead of who's best.
So while we won't attempt a Honkai Impact tier list, we decided to make a character list instead, giving a few details about each of the game's characters and what battlesuits they have available. Without further ado, here's our Honkai Impact characters list, so you can build your team to take on the apocalypse.
Every Honkai Impact Character
Also called K423, this young girl is a clone of the original Kiana Kaslana, and the first character you play as in Honkai Impact.
Kiana Kaslana Battlesuits
- Herrscher of Flamescion - Psychic type
- Void Drifter - Mecha type
- Herrscher of the Void - Bio type
- Knight Moonbeam - Bio type
- Divine Prayer - Psychic type
- Valkyrie Ranger - Mecha type
- White Comet - Mecha type
Honkai Impact's first DPS bow-user was a member of a powerful squad of super soldiers from the previous era known as the Flame-Chasers. We first met her in-game as Raiden Mei's guide to the Elysian Realm.
- Miss Pink Elf - Psychic type
This ex-Shrine maiden of Yae village was devoted and hardworking until her sister sacrificed herself to appease the Honkai beasts. It didn't work, and now Sakura hates her home. She also bears the same name and a resemblance to Yae Miko from Genshin Impact, who is also a shrine maiden.
Yae Sakura Battlesuits
- Gyaakushin Miko - Bio type
- Darkbolt Jonin - Bio type
- Flame Sakitama - Bio type
- Goushinnso Memento - Mecha type
As the headmistress of St. Freya academy, Theresa Apocalypse doles out punishment by beating enemies with her giant cross. She also refers to herself as the "world's cutest Valkyrie."
Theresa Apocalypse Battlesuits
- Starlit Astrologos - Bio type
- Valkyrie Pledge - Psychic type
- Violet Executor - Mecha type
- Sakuno Rondo - Psychic type
- Celestial Hymn - Bio type
- Luna Kindred - Bio type
- Violet Executor - Mecha type
A tragic incident in Seele's past left her orphaned, but at Cocolia's orphanage, she became friends with Bronya. She disappeared as part of a failed experiment and was believed dead, but she reappeared later, wielding her deadly scythe.
Seele's Vollerei Battlesuits
- Starchasm Nyx - Quantum type
- Swallowtail Phantasm - Quantum type
- Stygian Nymph - Quantum type
Growing up in the orphanage alongside Seele and Bronya, Rozaliya's wish was to grow strong so she could protect her sister, Liliya. This opportunity came in the form of Cocolia's experiments. Rozaliya is often chided for being loud and troublesome, but she always acts like an adult when it comes to her sister.
Rozaliya Olenyava Battlesuits
- Fervent Tempo - Psychic type
- Molotov Cherry - Psychic type
Hailing from Northern Siberia, Bronya entered Valkyrie training at St. Freya's Academy, where she met Kiana and Mei. Though she is often seen as cold, she has proved herself to be a skilled combatant who can fight alongside any other.
Bronya Zaychik Battlesuits
- Haxxor Bunny - Psychic type
- Herrscher of Reason - Mecha type
- Black Nucleus - Bio type
- Drive Kometa - Psychic type
- Wolf's Dawn - Psychic type
- Dimension Breaker - Mecha type
- Snowy Sniper - Bio type
- Yamabuki Armor - Psychic type
- Valkyrie Chariot - Psychic type
This S-rank Valkyrie is the captain of the Immortal Blades squad and usually keeps herself to herself. She does, however, share a mutual history with Rita Rossewiesse, who also serves as the squad's vice-captain.
- Dea Anchora - Bio type
- Valkyrie Gloria - Quantum type
- Bright Knight: Excelsis - Mecha type
Many already know Fischl as the oddball investigator for Mondstadt's Adventurer's Guild who travels with a talking night raven called Oz. In Honkai Impact, Fischl appears as a crossover character, having been banished from her own world.
- Prinzessin der Verurteilung! - Bio type
As the class monitor for St. Freya's Academy, Fu is a strict and scholarly character. She's also been around for 50,000 years and used to be a member of the Fire Moths, an organisation that was dedicated to protecting humanity.
Fu Hua Battlesuits
- Herrscher of Sentience - Bio type
- Azure Empyrea - Psychic type
- Valkyrie Accipiter - Psychic type
- Shadow Knight - Mecha type
- Phoenix - Psychic type
- Night Squire - Bio type
- Hawk of the Fog - Psychic type
As a descendent of the Kaslana lineage, who were well-known for their combat prowess, Kallen was an excellent soldier and the pride of Schicksal. She died in the year 1477.
Kallen Kaslana Battlesuits
- Imayoh Ritual - Mecha type
- Sündenjäger - Mecha type
- Sixth Serenade - Psychic type
Liliya is in many ways the opposite of her twin sister, Rozaliya, and is generally more serious and level-headed. She also grew up in Cocolia's orphanage alongside Bronya and Seele.
Liliya Olenyava Battlesuits
- Blueberry Blitz - Mecha type
This teacher at St. Freya's Academy is a tough and reliable fighter. She acts as the squad leader for Kiana Kaslana, Bronya Zaychik, and Raiden Mei, wading into battle with bravery and recklessness.
Murata Himeko Battlesuits
- Battle Storm - Bio type
- Scarlet Fusion - Mecha type
- Valkyrie Triumph - Bio type
- Blood Rose - Psychic type
- Arctic Kriegsmesser - Psychic type
- Vermillion Knight: Eclipse - Mecha type
Mei is one of Honkai Impact's main characters and is a member of the St. Freya team. She is a kind character, showing patience for her teammates.
Raiden Mei Battlesuits
- Herrscher of Thunder - Psychic type
- Crimson Impulse - Bio type
- Shadow Dash - Mecha type
- Valkyrie Bladestrike - Bio type
- Lightning Empress - Psychic type
- Striker Fulminata - Bio type
This S-rank Valkyrie and vice-captain of the Immortal Blades squad is a powerful fighter, though her polite and proper exterior often makes people forget that.
Rita Rossweisse Battlesuits
- FALLEN ROSEMARY - Quantum type
- Stalker: Phantom Iron - Mecha type
- Umbral Rose - Psychic type
- Argent Knight: Artemis - Bio type
That's our list of Honkai Impact characters! If you're on the lookout for more, be sure to have a browse of our AFK Arena tier list, Arknights tier list, Mobile Legends tier list, and Azur Lane tier list. Give 'em a read!