With players continuing to drop into Al Mazrah, some are beginning to search for intel on Warzone 2 Plunder. The popular mode from the first Warzone sees players battle it out to gather cash rather than trying to become the last one standing at the end.
Season 3 is well underway and the idea of Plunder returning in Warzone 2 makes a lot of sense as it gives you an alternative to the standard battle royale action.
When is Warzone 2 Plunder launching?
Plunder makes its long-awaited return to Warzone 2 on April 26. To celebrate, the Call of Duty Twitter account uploaded a short promotional clip for the mode.
- Read More: Warzone 2 meta guns and weapons
Warzone 2 Plunder changes
Ahead of the modes' arrival, Infinity Ward and Raven Software have shared some of the adjustments made to Plunder ahead of its Warzone 2 debut.
There's a variety of in-game events that could take place over the course of a match alongside new items to purchase at Buy Stations. Here's a closer look at the changes and how they could impact matches:
There are six potential in-game events that could occur during your Plunder matches:
- Blood Money - Earn double cash from scoring kills and looting when a Blood Money event is active.
- Cannon Fodder - TBD
- Heat - Blacksites and Strongholds pay five times more than the standard reward amount.
- Contractor - TBD
- Choke Hold - TBD
- Money Siphon - All ATMs on the map distribute an endless supply of cash when the event is active.
It's worth noting that more than one of these events can take place during one Plunder match so keep your eyes peeled for additional opportunities to earn cash.
Buy Station items
Alongside new in-game events, there are new items to purchase when visiting the Buy Station. Let's take a closer look at what's on offer:
- Angel Investor - Obtain a Top Secret contract with an improved payout and access to a free UAV.
- Credit Card - Save 10% on Buy Station purchases with a Credit Card equipped.
- Life Insurance - Pay a small fee to earn half price on buybacks.
That's everything we know about Warzone 2 Plunder so far. Before you drop into the action, take a look at our other guides showcasing the best Warzone 2 LMG and the latest intel on Warzone 2 double XP events.