The Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 April 25 patch notes are out in the open, leaving many wondering what Infinity Ward has changed. Whether you're a fan of Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer or Warzone 2's battle royale, these changes are bound to improve the gameplay experience across the board.
With Season 3 Reloaded on the horizon, fans are eagerly awaiting the return of Plunder while multiplayer users are looking forward to a range of new game modes to spice up the current rotation. But, before then, the April 25 update fixes a few bugs and glitches causing disruption.
Before we take a closer look at the Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 April 25 patch notes, check out our guides showcasing the best Modern Warfare 2 ranked play loadouts and intel on when the next Warzone 2 double XP event takes place.
Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 April 25 patch notes
- Added descriptions for picking up individual trophies in the "Trophy Hunt" Event.
- Reduced the number of lasers in Loadouts in Gunfight
- Added more ammo caches to Zaya Observatory in Ground War.
- Fixed an issue in Gunsmith where multiple Attachments displayed as Highlighted at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that showed a lock symbol on a BlackCell Sector despite the Player owning BlackCell.
- Fixed an issue that caused the loading time to spectate the next Player in Gunfight to take longer than intended.
- Fixed an issue with Recruit a Friend where Challenges were not tracking as intended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pro-Tuned icon to display incorrectly when hovering an attachment in Gunsmith UI.
- Fixed an issue where some "Trophy Hunt" Event UI was missing in Battle Royale and displayed an incorrect number of trophies earned.
- Fixed an issue where, after restarting the game, both recruiters and recruitees would appear to lose progression on the Recruit a Friend Challenges menu.
- Fixed an issue where War Track Bundles were not showing the Bundle names on the Vehicle Select Menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause tab navigation in Multiplayer to display an incorrect screen.
There are only a few bug fixes within the April 25 patch notes which might be disappointing news if you were hoping for a small dose of weapon balancing. Nonetheless, the bug fixes will improve the game significantly while the developers work on the bigger issues for the larger updates.
That's all there is to know about the Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 April 25 patch notes. For more, check out our guides showcasing the best Warzone 2 AR and the best Modern Warfare 2 sniper rifle for long-range combat.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides , Call of Duty: Warzone 2 , and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 pages.