Like with any other strategy game, it's really important to know how to customize your hotbar in Minecraft Legends. It's crucial as it allows you to have better control over your character and the army you spawn in the heat of the momen. Hopefully, with this knowledge, you'll save the Overworld from the Nether Piglin threat in no time.
The hotbar is an important element of your HUD and you need to know how to customize it. Fortunately, it’s not that difficult and you can do it by using a couple of buttons. We'll also explain why you should spend some time customizing it to your liking.
How to customize your hotbar in Minecraft Legends
Here's a list of steps you need to follow to customize your hotbar in Minecraft Legends:
- Open the hotbar menu. There is a button that allows you to do this. For example, on PC it can be done with the R button.
- Choose the hotbar you want to customize. There are four of them, and each of these HUD elements allows you to access certain abilities.
- Choose the ability you want to add to your hotbar.
- Click on this ability and the hotbar will become highlighted.
- Select a slot for your ability and click on it.
- The ability is now on your hotbar!
How to use your hotbar in Minecraft Legends
There are four different hotbars that you can use in Minecraft Legends. Each of them allows you to get quick access to your commands, resources, buildings, units, etc.
You can see which hotbar you are using by looking at the left bottom corner of the screen. There, you can find the hotkeys that will help you switch between these hotbars as well.
And while you are here, make sure to check our guide on where to find Iron in Minecraft Legends. If you're looking for more on the game, feel free to read our guide on how to get free skins in Minecraft Legends. Also, we've got an article on how to activate the first golems in Minecraft Legends.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Minecraft Legends page.