The Genshin Impact rumor mill is positively on fire - after seven, yes, seven characters have been leaked; all of which hail from the upcoming Sumeru region. Here, we'll look at Dori's profile, and what we know so far.
The Sumeru region is the next big area coming to Genshin, following the release of the Inazuma islands. This is said to be the home of Dendro, and will finally bring Dendro Vision users to the game. But not Dori, though, she's an Electro user! Remember, all of the information here is leaked, and unconfirmed.
Keep up to date with all the leaks and news about Genshin Impact with our pages for Version 2.8, the later Version 3.0, and everything we know about the Dendro Vision. There's also our codes page for free Primogems.
Genshin Impact - Dori's release date
Dori, the Treasure of Dream Garden, will release in 3.0. As a 4-Star, she won't have her own banner, but will have boosted drop rates on Kokomi and Ganyu's rerun banners.
We don't have an exact date yet, but these will take place in the later half of 3.0.
What is Dori's Elemental Vision?
Dori uses an Electro Vision. She will be the third Electro claymore user, after Beidou and Razor.
What weapon does Dori use?
Dori will allegedly use a claymore, along with their Electro Vision. Or, rather, her round and bouncy genie will wield it for her.
Alongside the claymore, Dori apparently can deploy a turret similar to Fischl. This makes her a great option for DPS or sub-DPS, depending on team comps.
For now, we recommend using the Prototype Archaic, or any ATK buffing claymore.
What are Dori's skills?
Each Genshin Impact character has two skills and a passive ability. One of the skills takes longer to charge, and is a stronger attack. For Dori, these are:
- Skill 1 - Dori summons her Spirit of the Lamp, which regenerates some HP and Elemental energy. As the Spirit is connected to her, it will deal Electro damage to any enemy in the midst.
- Skill 2 - Can summon a turret that shoots Electro 'bullets'. Once an enemy is hit, a bullet will track them and deal extra Electro damage.
- Passive - has a 25% chance of refunding materials when items are crafted.
Judging by some leaked footage, Dori's lamp range will be a good distance - even reaching further than Bennett's healing circle.
Dori also has a crafting skill: when she is used to craft items at an alchemy bench, she has the chance to refund some of the consumed materials.
What is Dori's Constellation?
Dori's Constellation is Magicae Lucerna, which roughly translates to 'magic lamp'. This of course makes sense, given her genie-like appearance and skills. Her Constellation boosts have been leaked, and they, supposedly, are:
- C1 - Troubleshooter Shots rounds increases by 1.
- C2 - If Lamp Spirit is used to heal, it will fire a projectile that does 20% damage.
- C3 - Spirit-Warding Lamp/Troubleshooter Cannon increased by +3.
- C4 - Anyone healed by Lamp Spirit will get 50% healing boost and 30% energy recharge, if one or both are under 50%.
- C5 - Alcazarzaray's Exactitude increased by +3.
- C6 - After using Spirit Warding Lamp, Dori will get Electro infusion and can heal 4% of her HP for party members.
Dori's Ascension and Talent Materials
Along with Collei and Tighnari, Dori's Ascension materials for leveling her to level 90 have leaked:
|Vajrada Amethyst Sliver, Fragment, Chunk, Gemstone||1, 9, 9, 6|
|Faded Red Satin||18|
|Trimmed Red Silk||30|
|Rich Red Brocade||36|
And so have her Talent level-up materials:
|Faded Red Satin||18|
|Trimmed Red Silk||66|
|Rich Red Brocade||93|
Who is Dori?
The diamond sunglasses-wearing Dori is Genshin Impact's Sinbad, a travelling merchant from Sumeru. Her full name is Dori Sangemah Bay. She will likely be a 4-Star character, so will not get her own Banner.
She is a child figure, dressed in pink and purple, and is reminiscent of Diona.