The Toona Fish Fortnite skin is very much like the Kymera skin that we saw in the previous season. Only available to the ones who bought the Fortnite Season 8 battle pass, the Toona Fish Fortnite skin can be customized to an extent.
Just like the alien artifacts in the previous season, the Toona Fish Fortnite skin requires a special currency in order to unlock customization styles. The currency this season is being termed as color bottles.
All Fortnite Season 8 Toona Fish color bottle locations
There are a total of 21 color bottle locations in Fortnite Season 8. Each of these locations contain three bottles of a particular color.
You need to collect all these three bottles in order to unlock that color for your Toona Fish Fortnite skin. Here are the locations of the same.
- Knightly Crimson - Fort Trumpet (located towards the west of Believer Beach)
- Y-Labs Magenta - Misty Meadows
- Cuddly Pink - Steamy Stacks
- Ruby Red - Lockie's Lighthouse (north east from Coral Castle)
- Renegade Red - Boney Burbs
- Pumpkin Orange - The Orchard (north of Corny Complex)
- Midas Gold - Chonker's Customs
- Desert Sand - Inside the purple slipstream at Smashed Stronghold (towards the west of Pleasant Park)
- Banana Yellow - Rainbow Rentals (south of Holly Hedges)
- Leafy Green - Deep Woods DIsh (north of Pleasant Park)
- Recruit Green - Weeping Woods
- Codename G.R.N - Corny Crops
- Ghoulish Green - Shanty Town (west of Sludgy Swamp)
- Slurp Turquoise - Sludgy Swamp
- Diamond Blue - Gorgeous Gorge (north west of Lazy Lake)
- Frozen Blue - Coral Castle
- Crystalline Blue - Inside the purple slipstream at Dirty Docks
- Brite Purple - Retail Row
- Mesmerizing Violet - Inside the purple slipstream at Shattered Saucer (south of Believer Beach)
- Robotic Grey - South of Destroyed Dish (north east of Corny Crops)
- Stone Grey - Mount F8 (south of Misty Meadows)
Other than that, there is a special ink known as Rainbow Ink. This currency will allow you to unlock certain preset styles for the Toona Fish Fortnite skin.
The only way to find this Rainbow Ink is by opening a cosmic chest. Yes, those have managed to find a place in Fortnite Season 8 as well. However, there's a chance that you might find them inside regular legendary chests as well.