Fortnite's Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 7 quests begin with Legendary Challenges on Thursday, July 21, 2021, at 3 p.m. BST/10 a.m. EST.
Part of this week's challenges includes find a campfire near a Hatchery and lighting it.
This should be a fairly easy challenge for Fortnite players to complete, as long as they have enough wood on hand.
How to Stoke Campfires Near Different Hatcheries
There are three different Hatcheries, two of which players will need to visit to complete this challenge.
The first is on the small island at the north of Apollo Island.
The second is the shack south of Slurpy Swap.
The third is just a bit up from Shipwreck Cove.
While the quest says you need to stoke campfires in two of these three locations, players only need to light them.
Season 7 Week 7 Quests
- Construct a wooden hatchery (0/1) - 45,000 XP
- Mark an Alien Egg (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different hatcheries (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Parenting Books from Retail Row or Holly Hatchery (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner and Camp Cod in a single match (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Search Ammo Boxes (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Defeat Riot (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Reach Top Speed in a Whiplash (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash through the storm (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Complete Whiplash time trials (0/1) - 30,000 XP