Fortnite's Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 7 quests begin with Legendary Challenges on Thursday, July 21, 2021, at 3 p.m. BST/10 a.m. EST.
Part of this week's challenges includes marking an Alien Egg.
A simple enough quest, but where are the best places to find Alien Eggs?
Where to Find and How to Mark an Alien Egg
While Alien Eggs can be found just about anywhere on Apollo Island, the greatest concentration of them can be found in Holly Hatchery and Hydro 16.
Check the central infected area inside Holly Hatchery for the most eggs, while other areas in the location are also loaded with them.
In Hydro 16, players can find eggs under the walkways, making sure to enter at ground level to get the best chance to spot them.
Another humorous way to find eggs is to follow around Infected Chickens, as they will periodically lay Alien Eggs as they scuttle about.
Once players find an Alien Egg, they just need to mark it with their middle mouse button or left D-Pad if playing with a controller.
Season 7 Week 7 Quests
- Construct a wooden hatchery (0/1) - 45,000 XP
- Mark an Alien Egg (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different hatcheries (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Parenting Books from Retail Row or Holly Hatchery (0/2) - 30,000 XP
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner and Camp Cod in a single match (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Search Ammo Boxes (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Defeat Riot (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Reach Top Speed in a Whiplash (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash through the storm (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Complete Whiplash time trials (0/1) - 30,000 XP