It is crazy to think players are already in Week 5 of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7.
With a new week comes new challenges for fans to complete and earn sweet, sweet XP for their Battle Pass.
The Week 5 challenges revolve heavily around IO and aliens, with one of them requiring Fortnite players to take down two Trespassers.
How To Eliminate Trespassers
Trespassers are found in Invaded locations or locations whose names are purple on the Island map.
These locations will be infested with Saucers trying to either shoot or pick up and drop Loopers.
Trespassers initially pilot saucers, so when one is shot down, it will eject its pilot while it recharges and is ready for use again.
This is the time for players to strike, though Trespassers are not so easily taken down.
Before taking on a Trespasser, players should make sure they have a decent weapon and some shields.
Shotguns and fully automatic weapons work the best.
To take down a Trespasser in Fortnite, players should do the following:
- Shoot down a Saucer
- Wait for the Trespasser to disembark
- Dodge its initial blast from its Kymera Ray Gun
- While its Kymera Ray Gun is charging, run in, and unload until it is defeated.
The real trick here is making sure players keep their distance until the Trespasser's Kymera Ray Gun is out of battery.
While the battery is recharging, the Trespasser is completely vulnerable, so close-range shots from a shotgun of SMG will quickly deplete their shields and take them out before they can fire again.
Do this twice to complete the quest and earn 30,000 XP.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 5 Quests
A new week brings new quests.
Here is the complete list of Legendary and Epic quests for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, Week 5.
Completing each one will net Fortnite players a total of 390,000 XP towards their Battle Pass.
This Season Legendary quests are also serving to move the story along more than they have in previous Seasons.
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Interact with a CB Radio (1) – 45,000 XP
- Place Welcome Gifts in Holly Hatchery (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites (1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (1) – 30,000 XP
- Get infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (1) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or Corny Complex (3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage IO Guards (250) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons (500) – 30,000 XP
- Loot supply drops (2) – 30,000 XP
- Damage a Saucer with a pilot inside (800) – 30,000 XP
- Open an IO chest at a satellite station or Corny Complex (1) – 30,000 XP
Overall there is an interesting mix of challenges to complete, though nothing so crazy that players should not be able to complete them over the course of a few matches.