A new exploit has been found in Fortnite that grants players unlimited gold.
With Fortnite Season 6 going live in mid-March, it brought a ton of new mechanics and content.
But, the gold bars remain intact and allow players to purchase things from NPCs.
Grabbing Gold Bars can be relatively easy for the most part, but they can be added as quests during the season.
Or if you like buying exotics from NPCs, you may need to generate a healthy stash of cash.
Here's how to get Gold fast in Fortnite Season 6.
How To Get Gold FAST Fortnite
Thanks to YouTuber OrangeGuy, he's found a way to max out your gold in just 20 minutes.
Check out the video below!
- Head to Slurpy Swamp
- Talk to Slurp Jones
- Accept the 'Destroy Slurp Barrels' quest
- Turn around and destroy the barrel and box
- Select the reach 100 Health and Shield quest
- Break barrels with your building
- Leave the game and repeat this process
That entire sequence will take you roughly one minute to complete and rewards you with 320 gold bars for your efforts.