Icon Swap set 2 has arrived in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team and brings some great icons to the mix.
IconSwaps this year have been a major point of interest for the FIFA Community, allowing players to grind gameplay objectives to obtain untradeable icons from a 23 player selection.
This article will cover:
- Potential Release Dates for Icon Swap Set 2
- Predictions for Icon Swap Set 2
- Ways you can prepare to efficiently complete Icon Swap Set 2 Objectives.
Icon Swaps 2
ICON Swaps 2 starts today! #FIFA20#FUT#FUTMASpic.twitter.com/0jJdcnQuud
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA)
Icon Swap Set 2 Dates
Icon Swaps 2 starts 26th December 2019 at 6pm GMT.
Key predicted dates:
20th Dec - Icon Swap Set 1 & FUT Season 2 Expires
20th-27th Dec - Icon Swaps 2 & FUT Season 3 Begins - 1st 12 TOKENS AVAILABLE
End of Jan - FUT Season 3 Expires & FUT Season 4 Begins - 2nd 12 TOKENS AVAILABLE
Mid March - Icon Swap Set 2 & FUT Season 4 Expires
Icon Swap Set 2 Objectives
- Win 6 Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty using 6 Liga BBVA MX and 5 MLS players in your starting squad.
- Win 6 Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty using 11 Saudi Professional League players in your starting squad.
- Win 6 Squad Battles matches on min. Legendary difficulty using 11 Italian players in your starting squad.
- Win 4 Rivals matches using 9 First Owned Bundesliga players in your starting squad.
- Win 4 Rivals matches using 9 First Owned La Liga players in your starting squad.
- Win 5 Rivals matches using 11 English players in your starting squad, 4 must be First Owned.
How to Prepare for Icon Swap Set 2 Objectives
Stock up on first owner players that will likely be required for Set 2 Objectives.
For Icon Swap Set 2, expect objectives around:
- First Owner Players from Top 5 Leagues (Usually 7 first owners in starting 11 in Rivals Wins)
- Gold Players in Lower Leagues (Usually 11 players in starting 11 in Squad Battles)
- UCL Rare and Common Players
Also, be sure to follow me (@MattFUTTrading) on Twitter for more FIFA 20 Trading Tips!
Written ByMatt Thomas@MattFUTTrading