As you approach the closing part of Fallout 76, you should consider farming nuclear material. Facing tougher and harder opponents requires more powerful and destructive weapons, so using substances such as uranium, radium, neptunium, plutonium, and thorium can really help you along the way. Here's how and where you can find a lot of nuclear material fast in Fallout 76.
READ MORE - Where can you farm Copper in Fallout 76?
What Items Give You Nuclear Material In Fallout 76?
If you manage to find any of these items in the game, you will definitely farm a good number of nuclear material. Here’s the list for your knowledge:
- Biometric Scanners
- Blast Radius Board Games
- High-Powered Magnets
- Ichor Sacs
- Ignition Cores
- Mini Nuke Beryllium Caps
- Mini Nuke Detonator Shells
- Mini Nuke Hemisphere Cores
- Nuclear Waste (it’s an actual canister)
- Radioactive Glands
- Radscorpion Stingers
- Vault-Tec Alarm Clocks
- Volatile Material Boxes
- Wakemaster Alarm Clocks
Aside from the items above, you can opt to farm nuclear material by killing glowing enemies. These can provide a higher amount of nuclear material compared to the objects mentioned. And for sure, you will need a big amount of the material towards the end of the game.
Best Locations To Farm Nuclear Material In Fallout 76?
- NUKED Whitespring Resort, Blackwater Mine, and Flooded Trainyard – These areas are filled with glowing enemies. Beat them to farm a lot of nuclear material, as well as higher XP to prepare for bigger fights in the last stages on Fallout 76.
- Nuke Silos – Biometric scanners can be notched from turrets, and these can give you a good amount of nuclear material.
READ MORE - Is Fallout 76 Cross-Platform?