Some electronics and energy weapons can be useful in Fallout 76 when players get their hands on them. To make a lot of this equipment though, players will likely require a lot of Copper for crafting materials. This metal can be found in bulk in certain areas of Appalachia, but players often require a lot of copper to make anything worthwhile. As such, it's important to know where you can farm copper in the game. Keep reading, we'll tell you everything you need to know if you want to get your hands on a lot of copper in Fallout 76.
- Read More - Where can you farm acid in Fallout 76
Before You Start Farming Copper
Even though players will farm a lot of Copper, it'll be best to get the Excavator Power Armor first. This armor increases your inventory limit and means you can carry more Copper when mining, which immensely helps your Copper farming trip.
The Excavator Power Armor blueprints can be found in the Garrahan Mining Headquarters which is one of the rewards for doing the Miner Miracles sidequest. Alternatively, players can also ask for help to craft this armor from other players who already have the blueprint.
The Best Locations To Farm Copper?
In Fallout 76, Copper is an uncommon metal that can be found in many mining areas in the game. Some of these areas that have a lot of farmable Copper are:
- Sons of Dane Compound
- Bolton Greens
- Mountainside Bed and Breakfast
- Blackwater Mine
- Abandoned Bog Town
- Sugar Grove
Make sure to bring your Excavator Power Armor if the Copper sources in these areas are ore deposits that need mining.
What Items Give You Copper In Fallout 76?
Alternatively, some objects can be disassembled to get raw Copper from them. These objects are:
- Acetone canister -1 Copper
- Beaker stand -2 Copper
- Bird decoration - 1 Copper
- Blue table lamp -1 Copper
- Bone cutter -1 Copper
- Brass miner's lamp -2 Copper
- Broken lamp -1 Copper
- Broken light bulb -1 Copper
- Bulk copper -10 Copper
- Bunsen burner -1 Copper
- Chinese ornamental vase - 2 Copper
- Copper scrap -1 Copper
- Cooking pot -1 Copper
- Detonator -1 Copper
- Flight data recorder -1 Copper
- Fuse -1 Copper
- High-powered magnet -3 Copper
- Hot plate -1 Copper
- Light bulb -1 Copper
- Lighthouse souvenir - 2 Copper
- Magnifying glass - 1 Copper
- Medium Int rock - 2 Copper
- Mine suit filter -1 Copper
- Orange canister -1 Copper
- Ornamental vase - 2 Copper
- Power relay coil - 2 Copper
- Pre-War lamp - 3 Copper
- Radio jammer -1 Copper
- Rusty canister -1 Copper
- Sensor module - 2 Copper
- Shadeless lamp -1 Copper
- Shadeless table lamp -1 Copper
- Souvenir magnet cow -1 Copper
- Stew pot -1 Copper
- Telephone -1 Copper
- Trumpet - 3 Copper
- Vacuum tube -1 Copper
- Water cooled bone saw -1 Copper
- Yellow canister -1 Copper
- Yellow table lamp -1 Copper
Aside from energy weapons, players can also craft various Power Armor parts to customize their use further. Now, go forth and farm Copper for your needs.