MetaMask has become one of the few crypto wallets that facilitates a variety of crypto transactions. But does it support adding USDT to MetaMask?
Apart from adding Opensea to MetaMask or Polygon to MetaMask, users can certainly add USDT to the Ethereum-based wallet in a few simple steps. Launched in 2021, MetaMask has since then expanded its base to become a leading choice among its users when it comes to crypto wallets in general.
The firm is all set to launch its MetaMask token and DAO to help carve its financial base further ahead. Let's take a look at how users can add USDT to their MetaMask accounts.
How To Add USDT To MetaMask
To add USDT to MetaMask, users should follow the instructions mentioned below.
- To add USDT to MetaMask, you will be required to import it as a token.
- Go to CoinMarketCap and click on the USDT page.
- Copy its address.
- Log into your MetaMask wallet.
- Click on Import Tokens.
- Paste your USDT address.
- Click on Add custom token.
- You have now successfully added USDT to your MetaMask wallet. Now you can easily receive USDT funds.
Read More: How To Add Custom Tokens To MetaMask
USDT Not Showing In MetaMask
There might be times when temporary errors can pop up and your USDT may not reflect in your wallet. To resolve this issue, a user must:
- First, check whether you have enabled appropriate browser permissions.
- Make sure you have installed the latest MetaMask extension.
- Sometimes MetaMask may categorize balance tokens as outdated due to which they may not reflect in your accounts. To fix this, open your Metamask > This Can Read And Change Site Data > select On All Sites.
Hopefully, this should resolve any USDT MetaMask issues.