The arrival of the Fortune's Keep map has proven a hit with Warzone players looking for an alternative to Caldera and Rebirth Island. Featuring a range of new points of interest to explore, the map also contains a variety of Easter Eggs for players to complete over the course of a match.
Ranging from a challenge to spawn a Zombie to opening a hidden vault within the Winery, there are plenty of secrets to uncover. As attention begins to turn toward the launch of Season 4 Reloaded, some players are wanting to know more intel on the Warzone Fortune's Keep Fountain Easter Egg.
This particular objective is found in the Winery and acts as another opportunity for players to obtain high-tier loot to help them on their way to the final circle.
Warzone Fountain of Loot Location
To start the Easter Egg, you need to find the Fountain of Loot on Fortune's Keep.
- Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
The stone fountain is at the Winery POI in the main courtyard separating the main buildings of the Winery. For an easy reference point, look for the Buy Station on the Tac Map.
How to Complete Warzone Fountain Easter Egg
Now you've found the fountain, it's time to begin the Easter Egg! Like many Warzone Easter Eggs, there are a few steps you need to complete in order to reap the rewards. Here's a step-by-step walkthrough on how to do it:
- Make your way to the fountain.
- Drop Cash using the inventory.
- Once dropped, listen for the splash audio cue to "confirm" the cash landed in the water.
- Wait a few seconds for the fountain to spawn a reward.
After repeating the process, we believe the amount of Cash you deposit relates to the reward you receive. If you want a big payout, you need to deposit more than a few hundred dollars.
Warzone Fountain Easter Egg Rewards
Thanks to an investigation from Warzone content creator Schrawgs, there's a variety of rewards for you to earn. Here's a full list:
- $0-$500: White and Green weapons and equipment
- $500-$1K: White and Green weapons and equipment.
- $1K-$2K: White and Green weapons and equipment.
- $2K-$3K: Blue and Purple weapons and equipment.
- $3K-$4K: Blue and Purple weapons and equipment.
- $4K-$5K: Orange rarity items including weapons, perks, and equipment.
- $5K-$6K: Orange rarity items including weapons, perks, and equipment.
This isn't an exact method of determining the Fountain Easter Egg rewards but it's a good guide to work from if you're after some high-tier loot. With plenty of loot on offer, the Fountain Easter Egg is certainly worth your time and Cash.
For more Warzone, check out our page for the latest news, leaks, and guides.