Modern Warfare 2's mid-season update is in full swing. Alongside new guns, new Modern Warfare 2 Operators will make their multiplayer debut.
Since arriving in 2019's Modern Warfare, Operators have become a staple of the franchise. Alongside campaign characters, new additions often appear at the beginning of a new season thanks to the Battle Pass. With a new game, there's a high chance plenty of new faces will appear over the course of the cycle.
Modern Warfare 2 Operator leaks 2022
The latest Modern Warfare 2 Operator leak claims Ronin from 2019's Modern Warfare is heading to multiplayer as part of the Season Two update. As always, take leaks with a pinch of
Modern Warfare 2 Operators list 2022
Thanks to a recent Call of Duty blog post, Activision and Infinity Ward have shared a full list of Operators available to use and unlock as soon as Modern Warfare 2 launches on October 28.
- Read More: Best Modern Warfare 2 guns 2022
With Task Force 141 returning, the likes of Soap, Ghost, and Price feature on the list alongside plenty of new faces. Here's the complete list of SpecGru and KorTac Operators:
- Luna - Complete Defender: Mt Zaya Spec Ops mission.
- Chuy - Unlocked by completing the Cartel Protection campaign mission.
- Farah - Included in Red Team 141 Operator Pack
- Nova - Unlocked by completing the Violence and Timing campaign mission.
- Gromsko - Complete Low Profile Spec Ops mission
- Ghost - Included in Red Team 141 Operator Pack
- Gaz - Arriving in Season one Reloaded
- Gus - Score five assists in a match.
- Reyes - Unlocked by completing the Prison Break campaign mission.
- Price - Included in Red Team 141 Operator Pack
- Kleo - Score a kill with lethal equipment.
- Zimo - Score a kill with a secondary weapon.
- Soap - Included in Red Team 141 Operator Pack
- Aksel - Score five hipfire kills in one match.
- Horangi - Score 5 Kingslayer kills in one match.
- Stiletto - Score two Revenge kills in a match.
- Calisto - Score five headshots in one match.
- Klaus - Arriving in Season One Reloaded. Unlocked through Store Bundle.
- Hutch - Unlocked by completing the Ghost Team campaign mission.
- Zero - Complete Denied Area Spec Ops mission.
- Conor - Score five hipfire kills in a match.
- Konig - Perform a Finishing Move in a match.
- Oni (PlayStation Exclusive)
- Fender - Score two kills with a launcher in a match.
- Roze - Score a point-blank kill in a match.
Judging by the lack of 141 members, we assume the KorTac faction are the bad guys. Either way, the visuals of each Operator look great and are bound to prove popular.
Modern Warfare 2 Operator factions
With the vast majority of Operators featuring some kind of backstory, many will arrive as part of a faction similar to 2019's Modern Warfare. Considering Graves will appear in the campaign as the owner of Shadow Company, meaning the group will be one of many factions arriving over the course of the game cycle.
Alongside Shadow Company, here are some of the other factions we expect to see:
- Shadow Company
- Al Qatala
- Red Team 141
As the game cycle progresses and more raids launch, we expect more factions such as Shadow Company to appear in some capacity. Once we hear more intel, we'll update the list with all the Modern Warfare 2 factions.
How Many Operators are in Modern Warfare 2?
Thanks to Activision's recent reveal of more Operator intel, we know Modern Warfare 2 features at least 23 playable Operators. The likes of Farah, Soap, and Price are available as part of the Red Team 141 pre-order bonus while Oni is exclusive to PlayStation users.
That's all we know about the Modern Warfare 2 Operators. Be sure to check out our page for all the latest news, leaks, and guides on Infinity Ward's latest release.