For those who are venturing into France in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris DLC, there’s lots of new weapons to find and even new weapon types altogether. With each one hidden away somewhere, we’ve laid out all weapon locations in France for players to find, so Eivor can be as well-equipped as possible.
All Weapon Locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris DLC
To find all the weapon locations in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris DLC, players need to complete a combination of quests, optional missions and simply exploring the French map to find them all. There’s a few fair weapons to be found in France, all of which fall under the two new weapon types - Scythes and One-handed swords. The former tend to be slow and heavy, while the latter are faster and more agile, usually best paired with something in the other hand.
How to Find All Weapons
We’ve laid out how to find all the One-handed swords below. If you’re looking for how to find all the game’s scythes, we’ve actually got a full guide on that for you to check out right now. Otherwise read on to find all the details on discovering the game’s weapons and swords.
- Durendal (One-handed sword): Found in a chest in Aquila, in the South Evresin region. Use Odin’s Vision to home in on it, then smash the wood crates and walls blocking it off with any weapon.
- Boosts critical hit chance when at 85% health or more.
- Joyeuse (One-handed sword): Found inside the Hidden One’s Lutetia Bureau. You can check out our guide on how to discover and unlock the bureau for an easy path straight to the sword.
- Applies poison to melee attacks after five consecutive heavy strikes.
- Ring Sword (One-handed sword): Given to you as part of the mission “Skål!”, which occurs some way into the Siege of Paris main campaign.
- Increases critical chance after successfully dodging.
- Ulfberht Sword (One-handed sword): Found as part of an optional quest that starts at the Pruvinis fort. Pick up a treasure map on the desk next to the tower to begin it. From there, head to Bilhaut fort nearby and find the bandit. You can talk to him about the sword, and either pay 3000 silver, convince him with a level 2 Charisma check, or just fight him for it. Either way, you’ll get the sword afterwards.
- Increases stun after each hit (stacks up to 10 times).
Want more great equipment? You can find out all the armour locations in the Siege of Paris, or discover how to find one-handed swords in the core game of Valhalla to ensure you have every one.