The Siege of Paris DLC expansion for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla contains a whole range of new weapons and armour, allowing players to customise Eivor with a wide range of equipment that allows her to be more dangerous than ever. We’ll show you all armour locations in the game below, so you can make sure you’ve found everything and are well-protected.
Armour Locations in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris DLC
There’s a large range of weapon and armour sets to be found in the France region opened up by the Siege of Paris DLC for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, some of which are similar and some of which are very different to what you’ll have found in the game so far. We’ve laid out all their locations and what steps you’ll need to take to find them here.
There’s only two new armour sets added here, the Paladin and Reaper sets, but both are pretty cool-looking and offer new abilities that are worth pursuing. We’ve shown where to get them below.
Where to Find Paladin Armour
The Paladin armour is a heavy set that gives your melee attacks more power at the cost of increased stamina. It also boosts adrenaline regen and makes shield blocks less stamina-draining.
- Cloak: In Lisieux in West Evresin, the town on the large island. You’ll need two keys to enter a tomb with it in. One is found in the Churchtower (smash the windows from the outside and climb in). The other is on a monk you can steal it from, marked by Odin’s Vision. Go into the tomb and look behind the tapestry to find a room with the Paladin cloak.
- Helmet: Found in Pruvinis, North-East of Melun. Use Odin Vision to find the key owned by an NPC and kill them to get it. Head down the ladder on the right and enter the cellar, then use the explosive jars to open the walls to the Helm.
- Torso: Found in North Paris, to the right of the bridges, in Defender’s Rest. Kill the guards with the key to access the chest in the guardhouse and get the chainmail.
- Bracers: Found in North Paris, on the East side at Le Greve. Climb up the outside of the building and shoot an arrow through the window to open the barricaded door and get the bracers.
- Pants: Found in Medanta, East of Evreux town. It’s inside the locked chest, the key of which is held by a Goliath soldier.
Where to Find Reaper Armour
An ominous look, the Reaper Armour gives you health for successful assassinations and a longer slow-time period when an enemy spots you, making it a good set for sneaking around. It's all found through interactions with the rebels and Pierre.
- Cloak: Reach Infamy Level 3 with the Rebel Resistance and buy it from Pierre.
- Helmet: Reach Infamy Level 3 with the Rebel Resistance and buy it from Pierre.
- Torso: Reach Infamy Level 4 with the Rebel Resistance and buy it from Pierre.
- Bracers: Reach Infamy Level 3 with the Rebel Resistance. You’ll get them automatically as a reward.
- Pants: Reach Infamy Level 1 with the Rebel Resistance and buy it from Pierre.
Looking for more tips on the Siege of Paris? Find out what happens if you kill or spare a major character in the Siege of Paris, or check out how to manage the Resistance successfully here!