Looking for the playable legends rank on the Apex Legends Mobile tier list? This ambitious mobile battle royale game has hit the ground running, launching with more legends than the original started with. As such, our Apex Legends Mobile tier list list will help you choose which legend to pick to give you an edge on the competition.
While some legends are designed to encourage close-quarters-combat, others suit covert and passive gameplay. So if you're wondering which character suits your individual style, then we have you covered. We've compiled everything you need to know about the starting eight legends in Apex Legends Mobile.
If you haven't had a chance to jump into the game yet, then learn how to download the Apex Legends Mobile APK and get shooting! We also keep a regularly updated list of the best Apex Legends Mobile weapons if you need some additional tips.
Apex Legends Mobile Tier List - Best Characters for Cold Snap
|S||Bloodhound, Wraith, Gibraltar, Octane|
|A||Rhapsody, Ash, Horizon, Seer, Pathfinder|
|B||Bangalore, Fuze, Lifeline, Mad Maggie, Fade|
|C||Loba, Newcastle, Revenant, Caustic, Crypto|
|D||Wattson, Mirage, Rampart|
Lifeline is a combat medic who revives her fallen teammates in the heat of battle. Her D.O.C Heal Drone and Care Package makes her the perfect support character in Apex Legends Mobile.
- Combat Medic - Revive knocked down teammates faster using D.O.C. Healing items are used 25% faster.
- D.O.C. Heal Drone - The Drone of Compassion will automatically heal those near it over time.
- Care Package - Call in a drop pod full of high-quality defensive gear and medical supplies.
Gibraltar's role in Apex Legends Mobile revolves around providing armour and protection for teammates. Naturally, he assumes the role of a tank.
Gibraltar's abilities allow him to shoot opponents while remaining shielded. Similarly, he can protect and revive his teammates in the Dome Of Protection. This makes Gibraltar one of the best available support characters.
- Gun Shield - Aiming down sights deploys a gun shield that blocks incoming fire.
- Dome of Protection - Throw down a dome shield that blocks ally and enemy attacks for 12 seconds. Healing items are used 25% faster within the dome.
- Defensive Bombardment - Call in a concentrated mortar strike on a position you mark with smoke
An inter-dimensional anomaly, Wraith strikes unknowing opponents from the darkness. This legend can move in and out of the dimensional reality, allowing her to stay one step ahead of the enemy at all times.
Wraith can reappear out of nowhere to surprise the enemy, and her passive alerts her every time opponents get too close.
- Voices from the Void - You hear a voice when danger approaches. As far as you can tell, it's on your side.
- Into the Void - Reposition quickly through the safety of 'void' space, avoiding all damage.
- Dimensional Rift - Link two locations together with portals for 60 seconds.
Octane is the primary mobility expert in Apex Legends Mobile. His abilities revolve around rotating swiftly from one location to another.
His stim compensates on health for a major speed boost, and his passive ability regenerates health over time. This makes Octane one of the strongest and toughest legends in Apex Legends Mobile.
Being so fast not only helps you and your team rotate quickly and effectively but also makes you harder to hit. Your speed comes at the cost of some of your health though, so be careful how fast you go.
- Swift Mend - While not taking damage, Octane restores health over time.
- Stim - Move 30% faster for six seconds. Costs ten Health to use. Reduces slowly while active.
- Launch Pad - Deployable jump pad that catapults users through the air.
Bangalore is a weapon and demolition expert who uses her abilities to take down opponents quickly in Apex Legends Mobile. She can conceal her teammates in a cloud of smoke during a gunfight to relocate and rotate.
Similarly, her ultimate Rolling Thunder ability allows her to devastate opponents with an artillery strike.
- Double Time - Taking fire while sprinting makes you move faster for a brief time.
- Smoke Launcher - Fire a high-velocity smoke canister that explodes into a smoke wall on impact.
- Rolling Thunder - Call in an artillery strike that slowly creeps across the landscape.
Wattson is a defence and perimeter expert in Apex Legends Mobile. Her passive allows her to maximise the efficiency of Ultimate Accelerants.
Wattson's Perimeter Security is the best defensive utility for protection. It can stop incoming rushes while your team gets ready for the fight.
Her ultimate ability allows players to deploy an electric-powered pylon that destroys incoming grenades and revives shields for 90 seconds.
- Spark of Genius - Ultimate Accelerants fully charge Wattson's abilities. Standing near Interception Pylons boosts Wattson's Tactical ability recharge rate.
- Perimeter Security - Create electrified fences by connecting nodes. Fences damage and slow enemies.
- Interception Pylon - Place an electrified pylon that destroys incoming ordnance and repairs damaged shields as long as it stands.
Caustic is a chemical expert who uses smokes and traps to hunt opponents in Apex Legends Mobile.
This legend thrives in closed-quarters combat, as his Nox Gas Traps and Gas Grenades can wipe out entire squads. Caustic is one of the best defensive legends in the game, and he's even viable in a support role.
- Nox Vision - You gain threat vision on enemies moving through your gas.
- Nox Gas Trap - Place up to six canisters that release deadly Nox gas when shot or triggered by enemies.
- Nox Gas Grenade - Blankets a large area in Nox gas.
Bloodhound is the quintessential recon expert in Apex Legends Mobile. Bred in the old Nordic expanses, Bloodhound is an expert tracker that relies on blood magic.
Bloodhound's kit allows players to sense when enemies are nearby. Their ultimate ability only enhances Bloodhound's senses to track down enemies surreptitiously. Some regions have added Pathfinder and Crypto to the list of unlockable legends, but for the most part, Bloodhound is the only Recon character currently in Apex Legends Mobile. This makes them the only character who can scan beacons to reveal ring locations.
Bloodhound is the closest thing Apex Legends Mobile (legally) gets to wallhacks, so make the most of their scanning abilities and ensure this overpowered legend is on your team.
- Tracker - Finds clues left behind by foes to help track their movements.
- Eye of the Allfather - Briefly reveal enemies, traps, and clues throughout all structures in front of Bloodhound.
- Beast of the Hunt - Transform into the ultimate hunter. Enhances Bloodhound's senses, allowing them to see cold tracks and move faster.
How To Unlock All Characters in Apex Legends Mobile
In the closed beta phase, players were able to unlock eight playable legends in Apex Legend Mobile. All of these characters are unlocked by completing the daily log in challenges.
Players will only get to use Bloodhound or Lifeline for their first match in Apex Legends Mobile. Completing in-game challenges will automatically help unlock more legends.
All Available Apex Legends Mobile Characters
The Apex Legends Mobile character list is as follows:
With Rhapsody, the game's second mobile-exclusive character, coming after the release of Loba, we could be set to get a new mobile-exclusive character between every legacy character.
Who Is the Next Apex Legends Mobile Legend?
According to leaks, it's looking like Crypto is coming to the game with the Season 2.5 update. Take it with a pinch of salt, but it's something to think about.
For more on Apex Legends, read up on how a bunch of players had a wholesome IRL meet-up after three years of playing together. It's a heartwarming story of how online gaming can foster new friendships.